• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC NEPLESLIAN DISCUSSION

We should fix up the medical kit article then, and have the medtech link to it (since the medtech contains a medical kit, but it isn't very detailed).

You just looking for a generic on the spot kit that people would get some really generic training with to keep the wounded alive until someone with actual medical training showed up?

Randomly related but we had a guy doing combatives with an SF medic. His knee cap popped out of place during one of the drills and the medic popped his knee cap back into place on the spot. Obviously it hurt. He took it like a champ though.

Generic kits don't have much in them. Just a Nasal pharyngeal airway, a pressure dressing, gauze, surgical tape, a tourniquet, and latex gloves. Some people get extras things like the pressure dressings with cauterizing chemicals on them, superglue, EMT shears, painkillers, and who knows what else. The first responders kit is the same except it does have the shears and includes the supplies to administer an IV for saline solution. The basic kit is about 4"x3"x6" and the first responders kit is about twice that size maybe a bit more. Kits for SARP would probably have about the same thing but probably have nanites all over the pressure dressings and maybe just a nanite spray for slowing down damage (Resident Evil First Aid Spray). I don't really think the basic future troop in SARP would need anything more complex than that due to the fact that the determining fact is how fast you can get someone to a real medical facility.

[12] <Demonblooded> Cause NEpleslia totally needs a Cole Train Tribute character.
[12] <Bellicose> WOOO
[12] <@Doshii> I find hot pink to be offensive and I am racist against all Hottie Pinkertons.
[12] <Demonblooded> like that will literally be his name.
[12] <Bellicose> I could do it, I just don't want to get busted for being a stereotype.
[12] <Bellicose> augustus cole, former ball player turned soldier.
[12] <Bellicose> ID-SOL
[12] * Zalus ([email protected]) has joined #StarArmy
[12] * Soresu ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: ChatZilla 0.9.85 [Firefox 3.0.18/2010020220])
[12] <Bellicose> "Nobody plays this game like me baby! No body, WOOO!"
[12] <Jimmy> Ira, go make love to Firecrouch again...
[12] <Bellicose> she is at work
[12] <Jimmy> Does that matter?
[12] <Bellicose> Yea, im not going to her job.
[12] <Bellicose> it is boring over their
[12] <Jimmy> Then make it unboring. :)
[12] <Bellicose> hotels at night are booorrring
[12] <Demonblooded> Name him Cole Train. And we need a suitably violent NepSport to replace football. Like Motorcycle Rugby.
[12] <Jimmy> Use the back room. ;)
[12] <Bellicose> plus she gets off in like two hours.
[12] <Jimmy> Better hurry.
[12] <Bellicose> Chainsaw dodge ball
[12] <Demonblooded> Motorcycle Lacross using Chainsaw Lacross sticks?
[12] <Jimmy> How about a game where a bit like soccer, only you use repulser shotguns on the ball, and other players.
[12] <Bellicose> Knockle ball
[12] <Jimmy> And when the ball goes through the goal a timer activates and explodes.
[12] <Bellicose> Like foot ball except they wear hard steel armor and can punch and kick and stuff
[12] <Bellicose> yea but it would not be no fun with out a marcus dom and baird to back him up.
[12] <Bellicose> four musketeers man
[12] <Demonblooded> Brass knuckles Allowed or Required?
[12] <Jimmy> APC soccer?
[12] <Bellicose> Required
[12] <Bellicose> big spiked gauntlets
[12] <Demonblooded> Goalie should get the tazer knuckles.
[12] <Bellicose> Yes
[12] <Demonblooded> STAY OUT OF MY NET AREA BITHES
[12] <Bellicose> the tag line for the sport "OUR DOCTORS CAN RE ATTACH ALMOST ANYTHING!"
[12] <Demonblooded> BATTLEBALL: CAUSE DOCTORS NEED JOBS
[12] <Bellicose> featuring on loan from Yamatai our now famous Neko dance teams!
[12] <Bellicose> Crispy the assistant announcer: Now that's just good family entertainment right their Pepper.
[12] <Bellicose> Pepper: that it is...
[12] <Demonblooded> First 100 attendees get FREE HHG
[12] <Bellicose> man that's awesome
[12] <Bellicose> we so need to write that up

Being drunk should also be legal in Nepleslian Sports. The best sport stars being some kind of drunken masters of their game.

-Puts fingers together in a scheming way.-

So... anyone invented a version of Warhammer 40k's Bolter yet? C:<

I do believe Nepleslia's in need of an upgrade, then...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back