• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC NEPLESLIAN DISCUSSION

The way I see it there are three options:

Put the Acadia in storage,

Find a new GM to run the Acadia,

Let the players move into other Nepleslian plots for the time being.

Or some combination of all three. Time is running out on finding a new GM and the choice needs to be made sooner or later.

Hey there, this is a concerned player on the Acadia putting his two cents in on with the big boys.

Ok well, we olbviously have an issue. We have one GM that is gone for good, and Kamf is nowhere in site, (no pun intended). We really just need to finish this plot and then we can figure out what to do with our characters. So I think if we can just get someone to come in and temporarily GM for us and help us wrap it up. Its kinda an important Nepleslian plot right now it seems because its tied to the senate.

Well thats what I think. I relize I'm not that good or experienced or otherwise i would do it myself. So whatever you guys think needs to be done will probably be just that.

As of this moment, I am hereby appoint Kokuten as Faction Manager of Nepleslia.

For more information on what an FM does, see the link above.

This decision has my full support and I look forward to seeing the good things Kokuten brings to the table, as well as supporting him in his endeavors.

The Random Nepleslian marine generator has been tweaked a bit to take into account new occupations and to lower the percentage of female results by about 8% because they seemed to be showing up too much.

The black star on a green circle type patch is being replaced by this for our space marines.

The Nepleslian Space Marine Corps will now be called that, so let's start using the acronym NSMC instead of SMODIoN where possible.

These changes have been approved by Kokuten.

PS: I will also be having real life patches made using this design. Site donators will start to get them in a month or two.

We really need to get a like button on stararmy.com. I like the new patch, and I plan on collecting any and all SARP patches you get made.

I also approve of the much easier acronym.

Here's how to post a request for orders.

You can use this link to post them: posting.php?mode=post&f=40

Mainly, we want to know which plot you have a preference for. :)

Let me know if I can help you more.

You may want to send a private message to the GM of the plot you're hoping to join (Uso for the 4th fleet and Moonman for Cirrus).

I sent you a PM regarding your character's placement. If you want to join the 4th fleet we have an opening to bring new characters in now.

Let me know what you want to do, if you're interested in joining the 4th then I can have your character assigned there and make a post to get your character into the RP.

Uso said:
I sent you a PM regarding your character's placement. If you want to join the 4th fleet we have an opening to bring new characters in now.

Let me know what you want to do, if you're interested in joining the 4th then I can have your character assigned there and make a post to get your character into the RP.

I'm thinking 4th fleet would be the best place for me, I'm looking forward to it.

Say someone might be intersted in making another marine plot. Would there be interest? Probably something infantry based without PAs.

The idea is very vague, Shotty. Why are they not in PA at all? What sort of missions do you intend to run. There's a lot of places you can go with that, conceptually, which may overlap with 4th Fleet and/or the IPG.

Well of course it would be military based plot. Why not PAs? Because I do not want to. Not every mission can be handled in PAs. NMX don'T always use Rippers. They also have Nekoes. BAsically I would like to take opportunity to take battle away from Power Armours a little. I heard there could be interest for it. Just regular infantry action.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back