• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NEPLESLIAN DISCUSSION

Sigma said:
Exactly. She can channel the spirit of the still-living Sergeant S. Holmes of 4th Fleet Marines.

But this time, with a star studded cast! Literally. Between Vanderhuge, FVS, Valken and the Sky Marshall, there should be at least eight stars!

*Rolls dice, moves his FVS token five steps into the Medibay*

I'm calling it, the murder was commited by Suku with a Syringe in the Medibay!

Currently, the senate has been suspended with emergency powers being held by the Premier and the four Grand Admirals, due to the current war brewing. There are still senators but they've taken a back-seat in decision-making, at least until the NMX war is concluded.

Leon Santiago: *Ahem* I have a new uniform proposal. I propose that all female soldiers in the SMDIoN be required to wear TINY MINISKIRTS!

Laura Romero: I second this motion!

Sigma said:
Leon Santiago: *Ahem* I have a new uniform proposal. I propose that all female soldiers in the SMDIoN be required to wear TINY MINISKIRTS!

Laura Romero: I second this motion!

Phaedra Volkov: "So you propose that all female soldiers dress like Yammies and Nekos? What a terrible idea; how does one fight in a skirt anyway?"

Leon Santiago: Hmm... this is true. We can't have you looking like the cats but we still need to show off our women's greater assets. I hereby amend my proposal. All female soldiers in DRESS UNIFORM will be required to wear TINY MINISKIRTS!

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Phaedra Volkov: "So you propose that all female soldiers dress like Yammies and Nekos? What a terrible idea; how does one fight in a skirt anyway?"

awww.badassoftheweek.com_marius4.jpg

Like a Magister

The next wave of posts to the thrilling conclusion to the Cirrus Station have just landed!

---

[Cirrus Station] She Who Speaks to Flowers - CSS Captain Kokuten and Administrator Purina Popjoy take a moment to discuss the hectic events leading up to Cassefin's return to Cirrus Research Station (with Cassefin jealously looming overhead).

[Cirrus Station] For Nothing - Kokuten confronts Laj Vinross Yu and Marrisa Cranker about their true intentions for Cassefin Montreal and the Cirrus Research Station. Kokuten is then given a difficult choice which could potentially cause everything to crumble.

[Cirrus Station] Purina Potpourri Popjoy - After the events of "For Nothing", Purina Popjoy shares a nostalgic moment to Kokuten of her life with Cassefin, who has since the previous episode been mysteriously absent from all Cirrus Station activity.

---

Several grueling months of work, and the conclusion still in the editing room. If you've been following the Cirrus Station or are just interested, give it a looksie.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back