• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

Ok, thanks for the loadouts guys. And yes, we're jumping straight into the training exercise. Since the Squid War is over, the focus is currently the Independent Worlds League - the triple alliance meant many things, including going after each other's enemies.

Pretty much. Our characters were fully expecting to fight the Neko, but ended up going against IWL assets. But there' a reason for this; IC, there's no justification for them to fight each other, even in a sim. Though we sure would love to do some Cold War SARP, I'm not going to toss sense out the window. Completely. Just halfway so her hips get stuck in the frame. So this is why we're starting here first. Ultimately, 'ID-SOL on Neko Action' is where we'll be going.

In b4 Heresy!

I'm reading a lot of 'walking off' of the dropship that's floating up high in the hangar. The last sentence of my post specifically said that Ylfa had to leap out and plummet to the ground below her.

It's pretty tempting to do a lemming rush where she lands perfectly and all the marines just crash into the ground behind her. :p

Oh well, I'll be lenient. XD

EDIT: Almost forgot - asteroid base!

Last edited:
ASTEROID BASE!!!! Btw, I always assumed we did hot drops with thrusters from dropships. Because that's the only way to deploy hehe.

I read everyone else walking off and got confused. I had to go back and edit it so I was doing an epic roll through the air since it's so much cooler than doing it on the ground.

Still mulling over a theme song - I'm guessing it's one of those 'I'll know it when I hear it' things.

As for the 4th Fleet, when it get started up again, you guys are free to transfer over, though I'll still be running things here. I'll be flexible with whatever's needed should anyone want to move, so feel free to contact me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back