• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

It's an interesting distinction between the way the Nekos fight, much more graceful, than the brash hammerfisted way the marines get down.

If I used momentum and the strength of a giant man in power armor to lodge half of my limbs in a wall to rain hell from above, I probably should have thought of a way out as well.

Last edited:
I'm centering the line at this point. I think the squad needs to use me as their anchor since I can pump out as much fire alone as 3 others can combined.

Are you the only one in an aggressor Cent? Didn't we have someone else in an aggressor or did not make deployment?? Or at least another squad member with an AMP? I'm rather confused as to where everyone is as I don't think that we are in any sort of formation. Lisa is a Cpl though and if you think we should get into formation, you can certainly order us to be instead of sitting in the corner sulking about it. I'm sure that Ylfa wouldn't object. At this point, I would imagine that everyone is rather shocked at the situation, we weren't expecting to be fighting murder bots so at least from my perspective, my character sees this as target practice which is more in line of what you're describing/frustrated with.

I'm sorry for being so quiet in the OOC and IRC for the last two days - I had ended up hitting a wall, though I'm getting back into the upswing again. Though I will try, I don't think I'll be able to muster a post tonight, but I will be able to tomorrow morning for certain.

As for the current situation IC,

I had wanted to toss us up against the SAoY in a friendly scrimmage Immediately simply because it's great fun, but chose to not to so because I felt that it would have been obviously rushed and also poor storytelling. That's why I decided to pit us against these instead, since it gives some opportunity to not only kill things, but also 'flesh out' who we're going to be up against as well. Right now though? It's all a game - go out and get some of those glorious killcams.

...once I post in the morning.

Maybe he got it confused with Mark, who has an AMP. Also, I like how when it's mentioned that Mark is in a wall shooting from above we address it like a completely normal thing. This site is definitely awesome.

Sorry about that mixup! When I make larger posts with several of you in there, I make a quick outline of what I intend to do/have happen, and to make it all readable and not jumping around like a Genki-Neko on Caffeine, I also group people together. I made my mistake while I was doing that, and I've gone ahead and redid the text in addition to fixing it.

As for Mark's move, yes, it's perfectly normal here in SARP. If it works? It flies. I've actually done that same move before in a Hostile; we were waiting for an enemy that was stalking us to come out, and my character lodged himself in the corner of the ceiling. Nailed that Neko hard.

Untz! Untz! WUB-WUB-WUB!

I'll be posting today in the main thread guys. If you've got the time to spare, go ahead and give your frank, honest opinion on how the current situation is feeling to you so I can take it into consideration as I push the thread's direction forward. Impressions on characters I'm controlling such as Ylfa, Emi, Mayumi and the yet unnamed SAoY Squad Leader would help too.

@Foxtrot 813 @Morbius - are you two doing ok and able to post this round?

Uh, that honestly doesn't tell me much.

Look, if you're not able to post or keep up for whatever reason, it's ok to let me know. You don't have to go into specifics or anything at all. If you're disinterested in staying in the plot, it's ok to tell me and leave too. It's not going to recoil back and hit you or something. And if you're still interested in the plot and are just unable to for whatever reason, I'll at least know and plan accordingly. Otherwise, I'm kinda left in the dark.

Cadet, I might not be posting today in teh aside. Got food poisoning and I can't really concentrate to think of a post.

Went to a Chinese place, eh? Happens to the best of us.

Well, to my untrained eye, everything seems to be satisfactory, having some fun.

It's going good and is keeping my attention. I've never gotten food poisoning from a Chinese place but I get it when I go across the street to Taco Bell.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back