• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

I did include Warrior you probably just overlooked him. Rizzo saying you only tried to cut into the hardest part of the wall isn't much better but regardless, we are not starting this shit again. It didn't work last time and while I doubt it will get that bad again I'm not touching it with a 10 foot barge pole.

I would strongly doubt they'd make the hardest part of the wall the piece that would need to be replaced most often, brig or not. And that was just the last straw. I really don't care anymore but I don't want it to be brought up as an idiot story when you guys only know half of what led up to it

I did overlook him Compounds, you know what the funny part is XD? I read his name as your name And thought you posting were someone else entirely.

@Warriorx1 - yeah, you'll have to run over to the cages to grab a LASR or something else that may be in there. However, the suits do have weapons integrated into them already. There's pros and cons to both options though.

No, my mistake again; Mark's got the rocket launcher, right? It's a quad-barrel design, so he's still got three more to go.

Right now, the squad is arranged in this order from left to right; Kelly, Terrance, Mark, Ylfa, Richard, Rachael, and Max. The arrangement of the six hostiles everyone is attacking is similar as well, with everyone going for the ones in front of them. If you want to change targets, make sure to say which number it is from the left or right. Keep in mind however, that Kelly is the odd one out; she's covering for Terrance and Mark with the flamethrower.

Also, Terrance is the only one without PA?

Yep. Idea was to stay back and provide cover fire (since he was a former hunter, he's a good shot) and to let everyone else know that he wasn't going to go "ramming speed" right into their line of fire again.

Too be fair, Mark and Max look very similar,especially if you have to skim over it.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back