• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

Well, way I see it, doesn't matter who they serve or what they are. If it was marines in this situation, there would be no discussion.

HAHA RIGHT! I have the sword of destiny though..

Let's see, Ylfa is definitely Tex, Kelly can be Washington. Richard is probably Donut or Simmons.

Richard is definitely Simmons. The sword isn't a very big consolation for getting molested by a big alien in your sleep though don't you think?

Go ahead and post with your character @Briggs - just pretend he was here the whole time.

God, I really should finish RvB. The last time I saw it, wasn't too long after he got that sword.

Just to give you a heads up Briggs, I've gone ahead and moved your user page on the wiki around since it was in the start area. You'll see the change on your character's article if you click the link to yourself.

Well, way I see it, doesn't matter who they serve or what they are. If it was marines in this situation, there would be no discussion.
Now you're confusing brotherhood with cats. If these were marines they would be helped but since they're cats and we're not even technically allies because the senate went boom before they could pass the bill, we also technically don't have to help them.

Well, just because we don't have to doesn't mean we shouldn't... But you may be right, I have an affinity with cats. x_x

He's probably 74 inches considering he's not an ID-SOL and I didn't see any mention of being related to a living biological weapon. Quick question, does Yamatai owing favors to the squad include cat hookers or drugs?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back