• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

A'ight I'm just going to have Mark attempt to fuck their shit up because what's the point in being a living bio-weapon if you don't intend to kill things.

Mark gets to blow things up first because he's been doing it a lot longer. If you want to blow stuff up before him then you have to get lucky or get into a situation in which he doesn't have any explosives.

Just for clarification cause I realized it might not be clear. Richard is behind the enemy armors, so he he doesn't have to worry as much about friendly fire. (He still has to worry a bit.)

Minor edit to my post in accordance with the position of richard and the enemy troops.

Syaoran you changed your picture on me. How am I supposed to identify you people if you change the only easily distinguishable feature about you on a whim?

As in what equipment we currently have? As far as Power Armor, I gave him M6-2A Daisy. As far as his weapons, he has an M3 Assault Rifle, Utility Combat Knife, Marine Combat Axe, Na-W/P-08 Heavy Automatic Sidearm, and a hollow durandium power greatsword with a rechargeable battery. So basically the standard Nepleslian setup plus the sword, which he bought way back.

Edit: Also melee weapons are his preferred.

Takahiro has the M3 assault rifle, combat knife, combat axe, the Knuckles sidearm, a shotgun, and a pair of brass knuckles. I don't know what power armor he has, and he favors hand to hand combat.

Tatianna is packing an ESG and a scout cannon at the moment. She's wearing a Mindy set of power armor. Her melee is a combat knife.

The cats must not of liked you guys. Walking around their ship fully armed, one of you with a giant sword, as if they were expecting a surprise attack. I don't know about the rest of you but I think we should summarily execute the two of them when this is over.

Yeah same. If need be, Stenos will just keep his sword on him, that's his preferred weapon. Maybe his sidearm too but those two would be sufficient.

Well, what happened was that we were in a simulator war game with them when the attack happened. That meant that we had to work our way out and eventually arm ourselves with their weapons from their armory. Right now, we don't have access to any of our own kit except for personal weapons like handguns. The power armors we can currently choose from are the Mindy and Daisy, the former being easy to detect thanks to its reactor but armed with lots of firepower, and the latter being overall tougher and more stealth capable in many instances.

You'll also find a link to the accessories that each suit can use on their page as well. One thing to keep in mind is that a power armor in this setting is basically better than even Iron Man's typical suit - it's a light vehicle that needs dedicated anti-armor weapons to destroy. Hence, why magnetic accelerators such as gauss or rail guns are popular.

Go ahead and look at this page if you want some loadout examples of what can be used.

Would my power blade be useful in combat here? Because I consider that his "personal weapon." Though if it wouldn't do the job I'll just go with gauss cannon.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…