• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC NSS Sledge Mama

@Stenos Grimalk - The power blade would come in handy should he get close enough, but the question is, would he walk around open carrying it normally? Unlike handguns, which can be concealed carried or just worn on the side as a bit of decor, it's a greatsword. I also realize now that this is also the worst chapter for you guys to join in at. The reason why is because it's the 'fish out of water' chapter. We're not using our own gear after all. Still, if you'd like to, you can have that along with you. Since you mentioned the cannon, assume you have the same loadout as Mark does to go in conjunction with that sword - I'll add your characters into the page soon. The same goes for you @1punchman - it's pretty much the go-to standard loadout for the Daisy.

@Compouds117 - I don't see why, but if you want to execute a pair of empty Daisy armors, go for it. Maybe do a little "Neko-Neko Inquisition" act while at it - no one expects the Neko Inquisition! Honestly though, when I said they were empty, I really meant it. They're completely pilotless.

I don't know why but I am getting the feeling that he's asking to execute the two new bullet monkeys that are about to join our 'squad' which will be, in a very short time judging be how this is going, more accurately called a collection of random ass-hats that decided to just kind of 'show up'.

While there are three(well, more than three) new bullet monkeys here, he was only talking about executing two of them :p

I wanted to execute Punchman and Steno's characters since they went to a friendly ship completely armed to the teeth before we were attacked which is highly suspicious. Besides Cadet, it's not like anyone will ever know that we did it anyway considering all the other meat shie- soldiers that have been killed on this day.

Ok, that's getting too IC and edgy. It's irritating that it's happened more than once, so knock it down a bit.

Now, first and foremost, let's get on the same train. None of our characters have managed to get to the nearby friendly ship - we Yamatai's guests on the station when the terrorist attack happened, and are now fighting on their behalf. Given that they were caught with their panties down, we've got no other option. That's the gist of it, so go out there and have fun posting.

I meant the station. What do you mean by pilotless? Did I miss something in the Yamataian armor, abilities, and weapons class that I didn't go to?

I think the thing you missed in the class you didn't go to was about the militants, clearly dasies aren't designed to do the thing they are doing, but militants, high level ones at least, hav the ability to either download their AI into a suit, or control it remotely, I forget which one it is exactly.

A rough translation is: 'Oh crap we are fighting walking fusion reactors with guns and the armor of a small tank'

Yeah but militants were in the free spacer class and Mark was special and went to the class of two different factions so he didn't pay attention to everything.

Hey did we bring one of the cats with us? It would be nice to be able to ask them just how many armors they have in this section of the station for 'reasons'.

Yeah, I know. It's been almost a week since my last GM post, and though it's a busy time of the year, with many people going through finals, I'd like for us to keep a steady pace at least. I'd prefer to post tonight, but at latest, I'll do so tomorrow morning. They're wanting to post, but I suspect they're over thinking on how to join in.

I was going to suggest that Mark could throw Terrence at them but that plan never seems to work for us. :(

EDIT: Oh and Sigurd there are no cats with us atm.

Last edited:
So, my loadout is a weapon mount for the LASR, an aether cannon, and nodal support bit lanuchers, plus the butt pack with ammo and explosives. Do mindy's have other internal capacitors?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back