• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Come on, I really need a damage report on Chad and Chad's PA before I can post and get this moving. Even if its just on here. I need to know that way I dont piss off the establishment because I tried to roleplay off something to vague.

Hey. Just dropping a line to let everyone know I'm not dead. Only indisposed. I'm still looking at probably a month before I can actually do anything. Also I'd like to point out I like to design things that are needed in Nepleslian setting so if someone has requests go ahead and shoot them to my message box.

Good to have you back, DB.

Also everyone, I'd like for this to be the winding down phase of the mission. We'll timeskip to the senators and then get our PCs shipped back to their ship.

Also, let me get a head count for who's still here.

I'm in it for the long haul, don't you worry. I might not post often due to University, but I do post.

I'm good for the skip. I figured there's no need to post Sean getting on the train, since he'd just be getting on and sitting down.

Sorry about my lack of postage. Been busy with schoolings and such. I'm probably not needed for the next part... but even if I am, I'm not available for the weekend. Visiting relatives. So... yeah.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back