• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Sorry havent been on guys. Between school, theatre, and the releases of fable 3 and black ops i have been somewhat occupied. Ill try to get back into this and post.

MWF: After 11AM Central (except 8-10PM Central)
TTh: not a great day for me, after 10PM Central
Weekends: whenever I'm awake and The Walking Dead isn't on ;)

I just got assigned here. This is my first attempt at a non-dice based RPG. Don't really know what else to say....so howdy.

What's the best way for Phe0n1x to enter the RP scene?

I notice that yall are in the middle of a mission, if it's inconvenient to shove me in part way through, I'll be more than happy to wait it out.

I'll just spend my time drooling over the weapons that I couldn't buy. :P

The fastest way for him to get involved would be for him to have been in the area prior to the blast and have ended up burred alive and trying to claw his way out to the surfacce.

The standard way would be to wait for a chance for new players to be transfered on, in which case in might take a few weeks for you to start.

Right now we have another new player, Rabbit, also waiting on an opportunity to get transfered in but again, that takes a lot of time due to the slow play by post nature of this plot. Let me know what you want to do so I can set your character up so you can get started.

Boy, am I glad that my character is now unconscious and on his way up to a starship and... is... hanging unconscious... in the middle of the air...

Ffffffff, KHAAAAAAAAN! (read: UUUUSOOOOOOOO!)

Was trying to give you the break you requested. Though if you want to keep going I can post Anslem arriving on the Sugar Pea where Toshiro's character is so you can get going again.

I would like to join in the plotship, but I need to know how you can accomodate my character (Luke Avios) into the story, if you possibly can.

It doesn't have to be for a while, because I'll be catching up with the recent story anyway tommorow.

Just prior to the blast a nepleslian transport truck had been carrying fresh soldiers to the fleet yard for transport to their ships. In a fraction of a second a bright light would transform the ride from a smooth movement through Nepleslia’s streets to a loud, fast, trip to the bottom of a small air pocket made from the hull of the truck and the remains of the building

For the people who had been riding in the back of the vehicle the world had shrunk down to a space only a few meters wide. Bodies with broken necks would line the bottom of the small space. One side was made up of the bottom of the truck, its bed twisted and deformed by the stresses from above. The remaining sides were made of thick chunks of concrete and rebar that had fallen from the buildings and monorail tracks which also happened to act as a ceiling for this small tomb. Dead silence was all that filled this small area for nearly half an hour until another large crash occurred. Above the air pocket a small battle had started between nepleslian marines in a crashed monorail and a group of NMX soldiers, both of which were seeking out any senators that may have survived the blast.

If you want to get involved now, here is your chance. Just post your character getting stuck under the rubble. At this point your character will be fresh out of basic with no current assignment.

Please note that I have tried to blow a hole in the bottom of the truck to escape. The others in the truck (according to my 1st post) are (to my character's knowledge) either all unconcious or dead. He has no medical training so.....he's pretty clueless when it comes to that.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back