• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Re: [OOC] Acadia Dicusssion

The role of "Pointless deus ex machina in bathrobe" XD

And I have to say I prefer the Aggressor because it is heavily armored and acts as a support armor instead of a main combatant.

Talk for a bit, gonna buy some time for the new arrives to hop on.

And concerning Henry's suit, it doesn't matter. It can be just dented or damaged to the point that it can only make it to the armory.

Anything AIR is awesome by my standards. Though Trey will most appreciate whichever one has a sniper rifle.

does that work for Henry's status?

I have to say I've been wanting to play with the VOID, but I'm up for anything different really. So make that a vote for everything.

Hello. I'm posting up my schedule for everyone. I work 0830 to 1630 (GMT +9), or 1830-0230 (Eastern time GMT-5) Monday through Friday and am otherwise available outside of those hours. On the weekends I kind of need notice for planning purposes. Since I am in the military my schedule is subject to unexpected change, but I'll due my best to let everyone know in advance.
I can be reached through YIM or Skype under the name Demonblooded and am frequently on the IRC channel.

You can come in now, however you want.

Also, to the guys already in: NO NEW SUITS LAWL!

Okay, what the FUCK just happened!?

This plotship isn't Gaia; you can't just goddamn jump in whenever you want. It's the middle of a mission, what; did you just phase in out of n00b-land or decide 'hey, let's just avoid the rules and dive right in!'?

Cipher, this was when they were told to join in. Shut up.

We like to make plans on the IRC since it's convenient. we forget to post those plans up here since we're lazy.

I have a paper in the morning so I'll give Demon a day to respond.

The double door on the left is still open, the hallway double door is closed. The first door down the tunnel is closed and being cut open. Talbain and Anselm came in from the hallway doors. Trapdoor to interior and roof hatch not shown.

I'll be posting sporadically over the next 5 days, the Chinese version of Christmas is round the corner.

Attachments

• aa.webp
    2.9 KB · Views: 226

Ahhh, still occupied. will post within the next two days.

Electrolasers have to fire the laser before frying you with lightning.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…