• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

All right, consensus has been reached to fight the NMX. I'm changing the plans to reflect these new developments. Guess those pirates will have to wait till its all over.

Though, I've decided that alcohol isn't going to wait. Its time for the obligatory visit to the bar! Those not involved in events of their own (Like Phaedra/Amelia) are welcome to get pasted as well, though you could come after your own events are concluded.

Just a heads up, Moonie and I have something rolling, Fian. So yeah, we're still in the game. Right now however, I'm feeling pretty tired so I'm going to go rest.

Hnn, I assume everyone's just going to ignore Anselm (I do believe the commedic effect has just about worn off) until someone realizes he's still standing at salute when they leave for the bar... or everyone just leaves him to rot... you bastards.

And I'm not sure which post is more thoroughly uncomfortable: Echo's or Suku's.

Suku's makes my skin crawl, but Echo's makes my skin crawl even more.... yeesh... "How did it feel?"

X _ X

In other news, my dog is a narsty gasbag. That one makes my skin crawl in and of itself.

Teddo said:
And I'm not sure which post is more thoroughly uncomfortable: Echo's or Suku's.
Suku's makes my skin crawl, but Echo's makes my skin crawl even more.... yeesh... "How did it feel?
Aww come on, Echo was created strictly for combat, so of course he would wonder about that stuff in a somewhat odd and awkward way.

Phaedra is much the same way; when you're created only for combat and nothing else, it would be normal to wonder about things that natural born people take for granted.

cyborgakadjmoose said:
Phaedra is much the same way; when you're created only for combat and nothing else, it would be normal to wonder about things that natural born people take for granted.

"Where does it go in?"

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Your conversations are awkward enough for all of us. I think I'm going to avoid the whole sex slave conversation with Lilly for now. :|

Teddo said:
"Where does it go in?"
:lol: :lol:
:roll: :lol:
No, I mean clones (and ID-SOLs, of course) would know how everything works; they obviously wouldn't have skipped explaining something like that in basic training. Like most things in the life of a clone, they wouldn't have experienced things people their equivalent age would have already. It would make sense that a clone wouldn't know when it's normal for someone to have done the deed already, like Echo has been saying. Clones seem like they're a step behind on what they've experienced compared to those that are natural born.

At least, that's what I think. And I think I've thought enough about this...mOving on...

heh, I'd assume any Nepleslian Clone would quickly make up for lost time in the more 'private' areas of social behaviors.

On a side note, I've decided that making Suku's attempts at... coercion a difficult and miserable affair should be fun... at least until Anselm gets himself shot in face... eh, he'll be sneaky.

no hard feelings, Kokuten

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…