• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Acadia Discussion

Cy83r K0rp53 said:
I guess I picked seven, I always pick seven, but I really want the walnut now.
You will need a hammer to bust a meganut.

No, I'm talking about mission 3.5. Avel wakes up and thinks she's in Fian's bed. I also plan on a prophetic dream (Think the race I'm working on.) to scare the hell out of everyone.

I wouldn't mind doing a small PM rp about that.

Hey guys I am havin a lotsa fun lately. After good action there should be good chow! Haha. Anyways thank you guys, this plot is great! And thanks to Fian of course!

Aldo Eddie messaged me (for whatever reason) he is going to take number five.

However, the Chief had several new scapegoats for his sins, and sinking his teeth into a stale doughnut, constantly kept checking over his shoulder for that green-haired maelstrom of hate.

Proof that I'm playing Suku correctly.

In Yamatai, this sort of disrespect could get a soldier demoted, arrested, or worse.

I know Nepleslia is less uptight but every military needs respect of rank in order to function. I'm interested to see how Fian will react to these threats and backtalk.

Well personally I would imagine Avel being court-martialed. Does Nepleslia have something like regiment full of prisoners? I could imagine that.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…