• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bahram Wing Discussion

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling: Restarting Soon!

Tuesday/Thursday I have class 7-9 MST, other then that I can manage just about anything right now.

I have most every afternoon off after 5 PM, and my weekends are scot-free normally. I do tend to reserve Saturday for big activities, though, but I'm usually home by 9-10 PM in those cases.

I'm going to be back on the 2nd of June.

EDIT: Back

Pretty much any time so long as I haven't made plans. Work doesn't start until the 1st of June, and then I won't be available until 7PM- later if work holds me late which is known to happen.

Re: [OOC] Bahram Wing Scheduling: JP Friday, June 10th

I've dot dinner 30mins or so into the RP; so I'll probably end up missing part of it. Nothing I can do to avoid it either as I'm on my parents' time schedule during the summer.

Also, Jin won't have internet until next Friday.

No worries. Times will change a little every week and I'll try to be flexible, and we'll be keeping up in SP at the same time.

Other than in Blackbird's case, would it help anyone if I brought the gamestart back to 6:00 or 5:00 EST?

I don't get back to my house until after 6:30EST. Then I have dinner. Honestly, I'm not available (fully) until 7:45EST since dinner floats between 7PM and 7:30PM EST. However, I can be on for a while before dinner and then miss a bit.

JP Monday, June 27th, 7:00pm EST

Please announce your availability in regards to this timeslot.

Mostly free. I'll either have dinner at the beginning or 30min into the JP.

no more than 30 minutes from when I go afk. Though this really is depending on how long my parents talk to me :S

RPG-D RPGfix
Back