• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Im pretty much good all weekend except early nights shotjon, Ill probably catch you on IRC at some point

Hokay Folks, using my awesome co-gm powers I have an RP for you. Sham is a bit busy so let's have some fun with for now. If you need anything handled and have question just poke me or Foxtrot813 who is my wingman for this adventure

Yes Sage. Also Sage I would like you to hit me up on IRC, I wanna chat about something with you. It concernst Tecuma.

Okay Plot Audit time, please get your chars up to date till 10th this month. Easy for newcomer, harder for others. I am looking at you Gunny, Izo and Fox and myself of course.......

Buy whatever you want, just no power armour please. And if there should be some extra-ordinary stuff run it by me or Fox first please.

Alright, fellas, plot Audit is accounted for, and there's still people with their bios not updated which I would like them to. I've already talked go Gunsight about the issue but I still need Shammy and Centurion to update theirs.

For those also out of the loop, GMship has been passed from Sham to myself, with ShotJon as my Co-GM. Let's get rolling.

Hey mates, I started a new job, so I am acclimitizing. I will try to post today, but it is unlikely. So please just go ahead and Lapay and Des can chat or something and react to each other. I will most surely post at sunday at the latest.

As I told you when you asked I'm unable to log into the Wiki for some bizarre reason.
I can reset your password if you like. Send me your wiki username or email and I will randomly generate a new one for you.

Sorry for such a short post, but I want you guys to go and get suited and write up in your post what all are you taking with. Guns, knives, grenades, drugs, extra food or technology, write it up in your next post.

Sorry for waiting. I was busy, then I was lazy, then I was ill and then I was busy again. But finally there is a post for you guys. Also everzone welcome Svante aka Homeside who joins us. Sadly Iyokia got super busy and had to leave SARP for time to so no Lapas. Also if your char fell out badly and comically or landed how a pro I will leave to you. I try nto to be an arse and let you deiced if you wanna be cool or have comedy fall. Also your char could have just sit on the bench and when floor opened he would not fall and had to simply jump down on his/her own. I would like to make next GM post on sunday so get typin'!

Oh just going to say it ahead of time. In this RP I as a GM decide an outcome of an action, unless I say you can auto. Also you can ask me in chat before posting if something is okay to write right away and I will tell ya.

Okay, it's been two weeks since the last GM post which pretty much leaves the players without anything to do, so it's time to get the plot moving. Having talked with ShotJon through PMs last week, he promised to deliver a GM post last sunday (which didn't happen), so I can only assume he's too busy with IRL stuff. While I would very much continue this mission, it is ShotJon who is GMing it and I would rather wrap it up and start a new one if that's okay with you guys.

So I ask here on the OOC, which is it:

1. Start a new mission?
2. Finish the current one as usual?
3. Wait until ShotJon gives a sign of life. (Which is totally fine if everyone wants it that way)

Last edited:
I'd say try to get in touch with SJ and get confirmation if he's too busy IRL. And if either he starts taking too long to respond to those queries or just says he is, that we could move on to a new mission. Though reintroducing my character would potentially be a pain to work in, I'm sure it could be written in to whatever mission you could think of.

Sent him a PM on monday, it's now thursday and no reply, so I can guess it's safe to assume he's too busy. And don't worry about reintroducing your character, we can work something out.

Give him maybe another day or two and then let's move on, this is getting stale. It's really the only RP I'm even really in anymore.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…