• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Bounty Hunts

Re: [OOC] Bounty Hunters At New Aio, Kohana

Plot moved to archives. GM: Let me know if you want to restart it when you return.

Attention Dualists! My hair is about to begin the roleplay!

I pretty much have the post ready, I just need players! I know of two, I hope they are near done with their characters and/or ready to roll.

To anyone interested in this plot, check my latest post here.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=8876

Awesome! We might have to start with just you, but I'm sure more will join overtime.

This was added to the first post, a description for McRenar.

Somewhere on the Starliner is the man John McRenar, hidden among the many passengers of tourists and businessmen. It only took a little bit of research to find out that he was a middle aged Nepleslian with peach colored skin, short brown hair, 2 inch beard, and brown eyes.

Sham, I was not confident enough to make a post for you yet, I need a question answered first. In the meantime work on your character if you could please by linking him to the plot wiki and editing the plot wiki linking your character.

Also could you and Gallant remove the "preferred plots" thing? Not sure if you still have to have that anymore.

I apologize for not getting the post out like I promised, I was writing one before I closed the window by mistake. >.> So I'm writing it on the pad now instead. There is a post being written, just wanted to make that known.

No problems, if you hadn't't been informed, I'm posting from a phone, so I post relatively slow.

I am going to get my wisdoms pulled tomorrow, so don't' expect a post for a while. I got a post almost done but I don't feel satisfied with it yet.

I do have it written up on the pad that is on the first post of this thread, if you like to check it out and write what you think of it, or write your own post in there.

You feeling better yet, Scot?

Honestly I think I might retire as GM, I seem to go into a cycle of avoiding this site.

I will post a better explanation at a later time.

Do you have a co-GM that was take over? There's a couple new players who made characters for this plot and are waiting.

@ Scot: What's your plan from here? Can you gracefully bring it to a close? If you've been avoiding checking in because GMing is too stressful maybe it'd be better to just RP as a player for a while or just work on wiki stuff for a while like the Aeonic pages.

@ Bounty Hunts people: Anyone want to be GM? If you want to volunteer, I can put you if change and you can pick up the plot and make it yours.

Another idea I had is just making this a GMless RP where each bounty hunter player controls the setting in their own RP threads, and once each thread concluded I could evaluate it for approval as canon on request.

I originally wanted to GM to improve my writing of multiple characters and maybe drive a niche. However I seem to be doing this the hard way by wanting each NPC to have its own personality in an anime sort of way.

However thinking one post with multiple people takes time, especially since I don't have the social experience to manage relationships with characters. Other things compete for my time, and I suppose escapism has something to do with it which SARP feels like more work than fun in that case sometimes which is why I typically fall off 2 to 4 weeks at a time. I'm still here because I do want to create something worthwhile.

Now I actually do have friends that play stuff I do, it seems relevant than this plot. Just too many things to do during the week.

I don't mind if someone takes over the plot. I really wish I could keep going but I don't want to drag the plot slowly to a crawl or rush it to death.

Maybe next time I won't try to solo GM'ing, or maybe, actually come up with a plan instead of winging it, lol.

I'll begin work on the next post ASAP. In the mean time, get in there Luneth and Isaac! (At due speed of course)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back