• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Goban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait for the upcoming awesomeness. I'll keep trying my best to chime in when I feel it's really needed for my character (which it is now, hopefully I'll make a post soon since I've got little better to do when I'm sick).

1166837653825.png

Collab Piece are fun. (It's a bit hard to read the text, I know...)
It's also in the Character Art Imageboard.
It'll also be up in my Art Gallery on Christmas Eve

Ill be on vacation till wednesday, but there is a computer where I'm going, so I hope to be able to post consistantly. I'll post enough to keep on track, just dont expect too much.

You know, grandparents....and dial-up...
-shudder-

S'cool. Plot will be "moving on" tomorrow. I'll be NPCing the characters who are relatively absent, save Nick, whose player is apparently still dying, but isn't dead yet.

Yes.

You can do it from the Wii, too.

Hey folks i'm back. Sorry for the long vacation. had to take time off for both finals and my friend just got back from Basic training so i had to spend some time with him. I'll start posting tomorrow. Thanks for NPC job commander. I thank you for it.

GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY!!

Okay...so, I've got nine (9) more days left until I begin my great journey into the wild blue yonder. Well, actually, they're making me spend the night at a hotel before I go to basic, so...only eight (8) more days left to RP.

LET START SOME SHIT BOYEEEZZZZZ (and girl)!!!!!

Perhaps Wednesday we could get a JP going?

Oh...and I got a new profile pic...

ai21.photobucket.com_albums_b261_Omega724_Star_20Army_Omega724_color_.jpg

The 3rd of January?
Hmm... that'll be a stressful day on my side of the globe.
- Dad's Birthday
- Driving Lesson
- Jointpost
How about the 2nd at around 12:00 EST? That'll work for me because it's nice 'n early for you guys and just in the afternoon for me.

9 a.m. would work perfect for me, actually. Christ, I should be scheduling this myself ... work sucks.

Fuck. Great. I won't be available at 9 a.m. today/tomorrow/Tuesday. I forgot about an HR appointment.

I'm going to post as soon as I can today to push us and get us ready for the Goban.

Anthony -- Please, please, please try to be more grammatical in your posts. There are a few mistakes in your last one.

Lol it's inventory day. There goes me posting :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back