• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Goban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hrm, I think this is "Oh shit, I have to do classwork again" week, lol. I know the classes are making me busy, too.

*shakes head* My boss is on "vacation," meaning I'm head of the newspaper. So yeah, it's busy for me. *bows*

I'll see what I can do.

EDIT: ok, I added to it, but my comp wont let me post shat I've written. I'll save what I wrote to my comp, and if someone would like to post it for me, I'd appreciate it.

Zeph, I got something from you ... but I didn't understand it. It just looks like some kind of recap.

Back from Holiday!
I encountered ants, yellow watermellons, fishing trips, poorly constructed houses, huge rockpools and much more which I've forgotten to list!

And yeah, posting as usual, but it seems as though things are moving like candied honey.
Oh, and I won't be able to attend anything on a GMT+10 Saturday, because I have DND games to attend.
*cough*

Alright, guys. I am going to be away for the next two days for a speech tournament. I am in the humorous category and I sure hope I do well, wish me luck!

Go for it dude!

Don't forget to do something about the PM I sent you (and everyone else).

I'll be posting tonight.

I didn't get a PM :(

Good to hear postage is going to happen. Hopefully the pace will pick up again.

All I can say at the moment is:
"THIS IS NOT ENOUGH POSTINGS."

Oh, and Go zeph, for great justice on your speech!
Oh, and I start school soon, so JP may soon be out of the question for me.

I'm loving reading the Goban story so far. You guys are awesome. Props to all the Goban RPers and Doshii for running a VIP quality mystery-filled plot.

I'm going on vacation, by the way. I'll have Net access tomorrow night, but I'll be online in a spotty fashion.

YOU GUYS are my priority, however. And I'll post before I leave for vacation.

X-posted to Miharu.

Woot, I returned a little while ago, and am ready to post! FYI tho, I will be gone again next friday for another tournament. This one however, should prove to be easier than the last one. heh. Oh, and this next time time, if you can Doshii, could you NPC me while I am gone?

(thanks for all of the "good luck's" guys, I think I will need it more this next time; I have to find a new piece and memorize the 8 minute long thing, all in 2 days, damn my procrastination)

raz said:
Sunday: Open
Monday: School/Open (10 PM)
Tuesday: School/Work/Open (10 PM)
Wednesday: School/Open (11 PM)
Thursday: School/Work/Open (10 PM)
Friday: Work/Open (10 PM)
Saturday: Open

Updatez.

All times are Pacific.

My last weekend consuming speech tournament begins tomorrow. (dammit, just as its getting good too) Oh well, I found an amazing piece and expect to own with it, and thus the trophy hunt begins! Doshii, would you NPC Galar while I am gone?

I'll try and hold the action a day or two, so Galar gets his kicks in. I'll still post as regularly as I do now, however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back