• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Goban Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol I was just following the recommended templates (Masako; Hanako), with very minor changes. I must admit that I do make it that much more texmexcelent, however ;)

Hey, let me know if you want the Sakura to swing by and roast those two SMX ships that are about to blow you to smithereens.

Luca Pavone said:
Oh, and on a different note:
WE'RE ALL SCREWED UNLESS THERE'S DIVINE INTERVENTION!!
I'm not sure why, but we're being driven into the ground or something, not to mention how ill equipped we are.

I think continuing recklessly towards doom is the best plan of action. Fortune favors the bold, good sir!

Oh, I think I did that, Nick.

Luca raged in the Topic, with severe disregard for himself and others in the effort to blast the living shit out of whoever came his way as illustrated in this post: https://stararmy.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=50129#50129

I'll put it that way. Not to mention his somewhat famous battlecry:
"FOR VICTORY!!"

1170929128136.jpg

HU HU HU.

GOBANERS!

My apologies for not putting up Episode 03 today. I plan to get home ASAP so I can write it out. It should, with any luck, be up by 10:30 p.m. PST.

Problem: How does one hear a floating Mishhu coming?

Solution: You smell them coming. Chances are they'd be better to sniff than the cell.

An idea I'd like to try:

Each of us is going to be interrogated at least once. However, for the sake of advancing the plot, we'll be doing some timejumping.

For the sake of fun, however, I'd like to JP with each of you individually (me = Mishhu) so we can show off each of your characters and develop them a little. I'm thinking this can happen whenever you guys are available -- it can be pieced together over a couple JPs with everyone else SPing in between.

How's that sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back