• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] - ISC Phoenix II Chatter

Going to be out of action for the rest of the week, my wisdoms are getting taken out. I apologize for not posting sooner.

A good choice Osaka.

Also, pardon my post Scot, but I think we've been away for too long and should rejoin the others - I'm having Smith be dropped off "Via shuttle", so it should be vague enough for Panther to appear through this as well.

Mid-terms are done, I LIIIIIIIIIIVE. And I've missed quite a bit it seems.

Hey everybody! We have an IRC Room if need be:

irc://irc.sorcery.net/ISCPhoenixII

Why do we have this room? Well, because ShotJon thought it was a good idea. So, if there's anything that needs thorough discussion of anything ISC Phoenix II related, we have a nice little corner to do it in.

Sorry, I have been swamped over with college and have really only been able to keep up with TFL.

But I'm reading through the threads now and I'm going to try to catch up.

I are confused, Panther is mentioned heavily in Luca's post, but I was not part of it. Panther was jumping his way to the water pump place, but this seems like someone was playing him in my place.

Ah, cripes. In my willingness to post I made an assumption. I'll get that rectified when I get home from work tonight. I wrote the whole thing myself.

Edit made. Go get 'em, tigers!

Testing if MMS messaging works from my new phone...

Attachments

• 20130408_142839.jpg
    20130408_142839.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 105
Ladies and gentlemen! We have a Plot Audit coming up soon, and I'm stretched thin by university! Update your biographies to reflect current events, answer the survey and I'll worry about the rest. Let's get a good grade!

I'll try and post tonight. After tonight however, don't expect to see me until after the weekend is out, because I have like three projects due.

Moogle said:
I'll try and post tonight. After tonight however, don't expect to see me until after the weekend is out, because I have like three projects due.
Hear hear. Its nose to grindstone for me too. :(

Sketching, and I love my new phone! Ira, take a look at this!
Scot, please post, you're holding things up!

EDIT! There's a new ISC Phoenix logo in the new sketch page. Thoughts?

Attachments

• 20130427_170119.jpg
    20130427_170119.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 49
  • 20130428_125018[1].jpg
    20130428_125018[1].jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 42
RPG-D RPGfix
Back