Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Well... I'd say the fecal matter just hit the fan?

Would the people on the support team be able to hear the comm stuff and the sounds of pain... and know about what was happening?

Probably. Ichigo and Mara weren't especially quiet and there's certainly mention of Mara being noisy about it on the comm-line.

I'm pretty much waiting on Sumaru to be posted for right now. I'll wait until sometime tomorrow before we move on to give 5tar a chance to post.

I'm back in California. Montreal was breathtaking, and the most relaxing, enjoyable time I've had in many years. I've met our fearless leader face-to-face, fellow players, and I have only one emotion that can describe the experience: Fear. Utter fear.

Flee in terror, mortals. The Destroyer of Players is a monster with a nice smile (monster is my view, nice smile is my wife's).

I'll be posting tomorrow. I'm kind of recovering right now.

My apologies for the delay and vagueness of who Sora pulled. I still haven't quite caught up to the current scene. ^^;;

Its cool Kim, the patients in the tubes hadn't been named anyways. Most of them haven't really.

Fred, I KNOW I wrote something in accordance to what we were talking about the other night. Where are the rest of the archives? I'm guessing I wrote it in Mission 2 Restart part one which is not here. All I know is that it had to have been somewhere after the shore leave stories but before we started the next mission. Otherwise I'll have to come up with some contrived way for the mentioned item not to get delivered.

About the comb and other gifts?

*shakes head* We are missing the very first part of Mission 2, but that one was pretty much just the new characters assembling at the 'Pit Stop' restaurant in Gemini. Doshii Jun has that one, if I'm not mistaken. I know I don't.

Oh well. You can blame it off lame customs service at the Yamatai/Nepleslia border. =P

Blah.

Alright, I've been super busy over the weekend. So, I'll get to it tomorrow after I get a better hold on things.

There we go.

I kinda rushed Sumaru along to get things moving, I know I held up the action a little. But all should be well, I had him speed along anyway so that should be okay.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back