Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I apologize today for my absence, ladies and gentlemen; I find myself with the day off, along with my wife, and we're living it up (in and out of bed). I'll see you all Saturday.

Dude that is so totally understood. Fred's procreation cracks finally get satisfied? *laugh*

BTW, I made it safely to the other side of the pond. Unfortunately the net connection here isn't as stable as the last time I passed through. I can't seem to get onto IRC. Ah well, its only a matter of time until I make it back to my old room.

Sorry for the lack of postage on my part. The summer's been kinda beating down on me especially financially with a great difficulty in finding a job. As it was I was finding myself with less and less time for SARP and more and more time spent trying to just pay the bills before they went way overdue (still am to a certain extent). Anyway, I'm trying to be more active now, I start work on Monday so the job issue has been resolved. I don't know yet how active I'll be able to be, but it'll be more than it has been for the last two weeks. Thanks for your patience Fred, Nyton, Doshii, Kyoki, Kai, and anyone else who has attempted to interact with Yoroko or prod me to post.

Well,I've graduated my "A" school and am now at home on leave for the week before my "C" school starts on the 3rd. =)

Yay I'm back in Afghanistan. Well at least these last few months should be a slightly easier ride down than the first seven.

Jake, 5tar... I believe you have a JP edit pending for this plot since - ah - about 2 weeks now? Just reminding you guys.

Kim, I know you're more available for a bit. If there's anything you'd like to set up with me, by all means - ask.

Exhack seems unable to reply for Sayuri, so in all likelyhood the matters concerning her may need to be skipped over.

Additionally, I plan to move on to the debrief that the senior staff is suppose to do in that day's evening. Those characters concerned are Kotori, Nyton, Masako, Yukari and Tom. This said, I am going to need Blas, Matt, Jake and Tom for this. It's possible I'll make a separate thread for it and combine SP and JP as possible.

Fred: I sent a PM to `5tar last night asking for another copy of the log. The one he sent me over IRC was corrupt, so I have to wait for that. Sorry 'bout that.

I needs some ideas as to what Rin should actually be doing when she actually gets to the gravimetric array thingy. I'm not good at bs'ing technobabble so... yeah.

Sorry for being nonexistent for the past week. Things have been horrendously busy so I've had no computer time. I'll try to get something posted soon.

Edit: I was kind of lost on that last post. I thought Takuma was with the advance team, but on reading it, it appears that the advance team is the other one. The manual control switch seemed confusing as well, but that was mainly just because I'm not sure what side of the door Takuma is on. If I messed up the post, just tell me and I'll fix it.

[quote=""Off on yet another grand adventure~!"":1xfjf0g7]

I'll be out of town for the next few days. I'm a volunteer with this program in my community aimed towards rewarding kids who've done well in school. Each year the ones that made high marks get an all expenses paid trip to an amusement park. This year the venue will be Six Flags: La Ronde in Montreal, Quebec. I help with the fundraising and then the chaperoning. (Which means I get a free trip too~)

My absence will be for three days, from Tuesday Aug 4th -until- Thursday Aug 6th. Which will mean I'll be in the swing of things and posting on that following Friday.[/quote]

Moonie, Kel: You guys are the best ever. That hip bump was perhaps the sexiest thing to ever occur on Miharu, and also the funniest.

Starting on Saturday, I'll be leaving on a four-day backpacking trip, so I'll will be away until Tuesday afternoon. I still have two days before I leave, but I didn't want to forget :D

I'm going to be out Wednesday the 12th to Tuesday the 18th, myself. I'll have my laptop, so I might be able to get on a couple of times through that period to post.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back