Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

A dock you will not have
Actually, if you're looking for a low-key place to get repairs, Hanako's Ikoi Light Star Base (2nd Docks) is stealthed near Yamatai and has a repair bay that you could use. Plus, it's a place accustomed to secret missions and part of your sister squadron. Hanako would definitely be cool with it. Think about it.

Nyton made Hinoto cry! Rage!

*A mob of pitchfork-wielding sprites race across the ship hunting for the Nepleslian. Pillows get stacked at the entry of the Hoshi-Miharu connection like sandbags, with Hoshi-affiliated sprites glaring dangerously over them. It's war!*

Anyone have suggestions on what to do to he whom made our token moe-blob cry?

Game theory is very clear in this regards.

Hinoto and Nyton are in conflict,
Nyton has threatened Hinoto (with rape),
Hinoto can not respond on the same level as Nyton is a superior officer,
Hinoto, in order to regain the upper hand, should unleash a first strike.

Clearly, she has to preemptively rape Nyton first.

As for my availability, we've switched our class schedules for PT from the mornings to the afternoons and for the next unit I've got longer days so my posting is gonna be sporadic again until I get back home to Maryland in November. >> I am still actively trying to make it online as often as I can to post.

Is there anything else you'd rather do? I mean, part of this is mostly to give you infantry people something do to, rather than twiddle your thumbs while the rest of the ship does other stuff.

Fred, did you see my post on the last page about Hanako's dock being available?

Wes said:
Fred, did you see my post on the last page about Hanako's dock being available?

Yes, I did, Wes. However, Virgo Star Fortress seemed relatively untouched by the war so far... so I figured that I could have my own plotship base itself more around there in the future.

Between using a facility that was supposed to service only Hanako's squadron, and a less-portrayed Star Fortress actually already geared for back ops (SAINT has installations there, if I recall right) - it seemed like a better idea.

Yagen, you really need to get in touch with Kelenar and try to post for Takuma. Both characters could do very valuable plot-advancing work on that databank obtained last mission. Right now, Miyoko is looking for Takuma in his quarters, since she no longer 'found' him in the wardroom. I suggest you pick up from there - preferably soonish. Thanks.

As for Kotori's absence, she's sort of tied up with Sora because Kim and I have been JPing. If I can't get in touch again with Kim in the near future, I may have to post the JP and narrate a conclusion to it to render Kotori available again.

While I could have had GMed the armor sim, Matt seems inclined to be the one GMing it, so, I'll leave the rookies to his tender mercies. Have fun!

I suggest staying clear of Kai for the time being if you prefer a faster posting pace - he's probably posting-by-mail with Gallant, who's on duty at sea, meaning replies will be slow.

Tom, don't forget to promote some interaction with Rin. I can play NPCs surrounding you people, but it's going to be far easier for Rin if Tom makes frequent interactions with her, dropping her guidelines over what to do - because Kyoki seems to have an handicap with tech-related stuff. That's something you share to a degree so taking her more under your wing would help her, I think.

Ah, sorry I didn't notice the posting opportunity. I've been running around getting used to college. I'll post shortly if I can defeat this assignment and if not I'll post in the evening.

I did an update of Miharu's crew roster today. It was painstaking work trying to wraps it all around to meet the Eucharis' standard, but hopefully you guys will like the result.

Most named characters with their own pages have been added in, along with a couple of others (the NPCs Blas added in). The rest of the sprites are still in a list. I'll gradually try to give them a character page and them add them to the list.

You may also be interested in knowing that some of the sprites acquired ranks (some claimed ranks, though you can interpret that Kotori applied some sort of policy there). Hinoto and Mara are both considered officers, but not quite as high as they were before. Yuzuki and Ichigo are non-comm officers. Rin and Nimura are bottom of the rungs Santo Heis.

I've a few more things to straighten out on our wiki page, but that's ultimately a prelude to you guys getting personnel command awards and ranking evaluations.

Kel, you around to reply to Takuma? He's posted to Miyoko visiting his quarters.

It's going to be more fun for you both if you manage to keep a regular posting clip of at least once a day... and that mostly depends on you both. I'm available to arbitrate the success of your actions with the datacore, so, make the most of it. :)

Also, for Abwehran commander: are you around enough to feel you can GM the armor sim? If you need help, you can toss over your plans to me via PM and I'll see what I can do to help you out.

Whoo~ Gallant Replied, and I felt good that we both had hefty posts to add, then Fred goes and steals our thunder posting a JP ~_~

Oh well. Its good to see the Miharu actually moving.

Sorry folks but it looks like my internet service to my room has come to an end. You know what that means: long hours spend on these shitty computers that occasionally lose my entire hour's worth of work at the push of a button. I really wish they would switch to Firefox because in the short time I have since been using it, it has given me far FAR fewer problems than IE.

Also it doesn't help that I've been a little 'busy' these past couple days. If you want details you might want to check the news. So Fred, I'll have a reply from Nyton regarding armor set up via the Communications section. After I do that I'll then finally have a 'action' post where you see Nyton doing the thinking and actual typing up of said communication reply. Unfortunately don't expect any interaction with him anytime soon while I get my schedule timed enough to actually have time to write these posts.

On the bright side, I'll be home very soon now. Like five weeks from now soon.

I'm glad you get to come back home soon, and I'm sure Annie is too.

Hang in there, Blas.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back