Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I've heard from Gallant that he'll be having a bit more free time soon, and that he'd be willing to work with me via Email on a sort of slow motion JP between Kai and Yuzuki. We'll probably be fixing Kai's daisy and seeing where it goes from there.

Matt, I got Nyton waiting on a reply. Just trying to finish stuff up since I still got a bit of work for him to do in the Debrief.

I have to apologize to everyone and Kyoki especially. Real life for my loved ones hasn't been too nice and I've been giving my time to help them financially.

I really want to be online more often because SARP is a big part of my online time, but this is a longstanding problem that comes into and out of my life every few months.

Payday is in a few days, then I'll be free.

I've been pretty writer's blocked so I posted in the Aftermath section. I figured maybe it would help me get an idea on posting into the Mission 4 day. It kind of helped but still nothing solid yet, sorry.

I gotta catch up in Mission 4. I might take a day to figure out what the hell I need to do. Sorry about the further delay, mates.

Its alright, there's something about hundred plus fevers that tend to make it difficult to write sometimes. Me, I have no such excuse. ._.

Something tells me rocket attacks and people barking orders everywhere provides you with a pretty good excuse, dawg. Take your time!

Gallant and I are slowly but surely whipping something up. Speaking of which, I need to go reply to him.

I honestly hate making such short posts, and it makes me sick to do it... but there's honestly nothing for me to say as far as staying in character goes. Can't just let her hang though.

I just got internet again, so here's hoping that what I'm going to pay for this connection is gonna mean this thing is stable.

Sorry for such short posts. I keep getting bogged down with stuff or just plain distracted. I know I still need to write up character pages for my gang of NPC's. I'm a little bothered by the fact that I caught an error with the two neko sisters last name. For the most part I called them Shimabumi but originally it was Yamaguchi. Arrg! Oh well. I guess I'll fix it later. I figure I'll keep it as Shimabumi. It just flows better for me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back