Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I'm still waiting on posts from Doshii Jun and Yagen either in reaction to the information on Amaya's Gate, or reaction on Kel's Miyoko being a little overwhelmed by it and wanting out. :)

Hard to say.

I'll outline some things we have to complete before this current 'mission' can be resolved.

1. Yukari needs to continue covering some information on the datacore. Just with the topic presently uncovered, there are some details that can be very useful to know.
2. Tom needs to complete the work he's doing on the ship's inner workings. This is important, seeing that was he is doing might be the only thing keeping Miharu together for a time.
3. Miharu will need to reach Nepleslia. Wazu will be handed over. I may need Tom's and Moonman's help with depiction of the Nepleslian authorities.
4. Somewhere along the line, senior officers on Miharu will need to meet to plan on what to do next, setting the stage for the conclusion of the Eve storyarc, Mission 5.

Miyoko and Takuma, I no longer know what to do with them. It seems that rather than help Yukari search, both have contented themselves with reading over her shoulder. The process would've been much faster if both had assisted, and reported on their findings. Itm was my attempt to try and open up the broader storyline being the Miharu's plot to more than just the senior staff's exclusivity... something that appears to have unfortunately failed so far in terms of involvement.

I owe Yukari a post. It'll be up by the time Doshii is back from vacation.

Wazu's matter is left presently in Nyton's and Sanjuro's hands.

I know Masako is considering working with the techs, but if Nyton can get in touch with her, they can try reorganizing their power armor teams following the addition of the newer recruits. Kyou, Tsuya, Kai, Masako and Nyton probably all need to touch base at least to get everyone properly outfitted with their own power armor.

Miyoko's heading back to the datacore now. I actually have the post mostly typed up, I just thought I'd wait for something else to happen in there so that some time elapsed in the room while she talked to Masako. It'd be a bit weird for her to leave, have a conversation and tea, come back, and find out that nothing happened while she was away.

As for the reading, there was some planning toward the beginning to read individually, but it sort of fell by the wayside.

Kai is currently in the wardroom, waiting for Miharu to tell him what food is easily edible at the moment.

completely open for anyone to come by and talk to.

Thanks for pointing it out, Kai. I forgot - I think I had no clue on what to answer right after I read it, decided to give myself some time to ponder on that and put it off long enough to forget. My apologies.

I am waiting on Tom to post, but really if anyone else who is down there with him posts - looking back and checking, that's Aendri or Kyoki - I would consider it a great victory for plot advancement since it's all been sitting for so long.

So, in short, I am waiting on Tom, Aendri, or Kyoki to post. They all seem to have taken hiatus for christmas though. =|

Since everyone is waiting on something I guess I'll chime in and say that I'm waiting on Moonman to post for Sanjuro since last I left it was seeing whether Nyton could leave Wazu with the doctor long enough to fix that gadget thingie.

Other than that: HOLLA! :P

I'm back, and would like to catch up with you guys. Miharu is a plot I found to grow fond of, so if Fred pokes in and sees this I'd really like to figure out how I could get Sumaru back on board.

However, I'd be betraying my character if Sora wasn't still being played. So if Kim's floating about she should PM me so we can work something out. :3

I can't really post, since my last post ended with a very pointed response from Tom being needed to continue. I could edit, but since I went down in the first pace to find him...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back