Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Sorry guys, normally I'd say bring it on but Nyton got derailed elsewhere. Plus Kyou wasn't in the sim room from the get go so the continuity is all kinds of off.

Mission 5 has begun.

The introductory posts are wall of text-ish, but they involved setting the scene and briefing the crew on what had to be done. I modded the crew having already eaten and ready for the briefing - I apologize for that, but it was to speed things up.

Post away for now. :)

Seeming the mass of people currently going for ST Backups, you don't need to write out post by post the whole process. You can simply narrate that you've gone there to have your backup and that'll be enough unless you want to have some interaction with the medics.

If you're not sure fo what to do, go report to your superior - they'll have you get ready for the impending mission.

Once everything is set, the battle will commence.

Who is going to be leading the armor crew? It's listed as Masako, but I seem to remember something about Nyton being added in somewhere. As soon as I know who to report to, I'll edit in the name.

Masako is in charge of infantry. Nyton is in charge of telling Masako what infantry has to do.

Therefore, Kyou's immediate superior is Masako.

Did Kotori cut her hair or something? What was with the scissors at the opening there?

Is it cool if we keep writing scenes from pre-mission evens too?

I see no problem in bending time and space so that you guys can keep posting in the threads you already have, as long as the characters do end up sitting in the wardroom to hear out Kotori's briefing in mission 5.

Tsuya should, by now, have mended from the broken arm and the other hurts Nyton gave her.

I figured it made more sense to gather the group like that, rather then bust in on everyone's conversations. Just assume I poked my head in and told you, then disappeared again. I can't get on constantly enough to keep from slowing most of you down right now, so I thought this was for the best.

He's included. Like I said, assume I poked my head in and told him. Everyone is posting more regularly then I can be on, since I'm in the middle of moving again, so I didn't want to slow you guys down.

Just poke in and yell at him or something, he'll Yell back that he's getting an ST backup or something.

Interact, yo. even if it's short.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back