Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I'm not sure. I'm colorblind, so, I just went and picked different colors.

The inset parts are the hangars. The slim portions on the inner sides of the gate are the main accessways. Each segment in between are one control room sandwiched between two power reactor chambers.

That seems right to me, Matt. I think we're good.

Fred said:
I'm not sure. I'm colorblind, so, I just went and picked different colors.
Next time, I'll remind you to label things with numbers! Hehehehehe.

Well, communication is intermittent. There's comm-jamming but also apparently a clear channel that could be used: Miharu transmitted instructions that way to the Uriko drones - that is, before they blew up.

Miharu is, however, rather engaged and much further away now seeing it folded away to stall Takumi. Enough so that Hinoto can't really do her mission control role.

Nyton, I appreciate the post, but... *fingerslaps Nyton* I thought you and I had an understanding about walls of text during ground combat scenarios.

I would like to request the ones trekking in Amaya's Gate if it would be possibly to kindly get a move on rather than just talking about getting a move on (though I also understand some of you are limited by virtue of not being a leading key figure).

I tried to fast-forward you guys to a point where there would be some action, but to my dismay you've been toeing shy of it for the entire week. I'm concerned that we are losing momentum - momentum I am making efforts to be present in order to promote it - and that a speedbump would result in things slowing down more to a grind. It would be especially unfortunate for things to go that way, seeing our stint in Amaya's Gate is steadily moving into its conclusion.

C'mon, you have your gameplan already. ^_^;

I was hoping for a little more in the way of follow up posts in regard to the current situation and Nyton prompting people to rush up to the control room.

Doshii has Ichigo if he wants. There's also Asher, Masako and Kyou. The others that are part of the rear guard can also post, of course, though I expect those to be more like thought bubbles or reaction posts.

Anyhow, I'll leave you guys a but more time to handle that. :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back