• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

OK, so, sort of shuffling out on a limb again.

I seem to remember there was power armor combat in main engineering, although I forget exactly the extent of the damage. The rest I have gleaned from the last few pages. Again, I certainly hope it's accurate. Feel free to correct me if I am completely off, and I'll rewrite or find something appropriate to do in the meantime.

Easing back into the spirit of the thing again. ><; Sorry if I'm rusty.

I never did produce art for Melisson's flagship. I don't think I ever will either.

However, I'm not going to leave you guys without a mental image. Melisson's vessel was strongly inspired off the Shivan Juggernaut seen in the Descent:Freespace 2 game.

Here's a link to a picture of said ship.

The Shlarvasseroth is something like it, but more of a glossy black. Somewhat more elongated, with its engines spreading out behind it in large fin-shaped components not too unlike Miharu's. Any softness from the more elongated shape is pretty much ruined by the ship being nearly entirely covered by forests of large weapon quills pretty much as dense as you'd see them on a porcupine (though proportionally smaller). Finally, rather than four claws, Melisson's vessel has three: two on top and a single one to the bottom which has a more centered position.

Good observation Wes.

The Narada comes pretty close stylistically, yes, but it's not quite spindly enough to give it the three-clawed shape.

Info tossed out by PM to Tom and Kel for the start of Part 2.

Nyton and Yukari can post as they are (Sigurd went BLARGH, Blas). Same for anyone else whom wants to make reaction posts or continuity from Part 1 to Part 2.

Sigurd. May he rest in peace. He was a faithful android. May he have many an adventure in andoid heaven. Unfortunately, as an android, there will be no nekos or other such females. But, has anyone ever asked exactly what he was interested in? I certainly do not recall. Alas, we shall never know.

Big apologies about the lack of recent posts, but big stuff has happening for me for the last couple of weeks and it's just been difficult to find time. Ya'll know how it goes.

If something needs urgent Sanjuro input, feel free to RP him as needed; Blas seems to have gotten the hang of Sanjuro's oh-so-difficult play style. :V

I've been a little busy the past few days, also, I'm waiting on the other armor members to make a reaction to the change rather than just saying everyone's okay and destroying someone's chance to RP something interesting like falling over or hitting the ceiling or something.

Kai will respond to Nyton after I see an Asher and/or Kyou post,if I may be so bold as to request that.

Post'd. Fred, if there's anything else you'd like Miyoko to do before I disappear for a week, let me know and I'll try to get in another post or two before Wednesday.

Man, Dohii's post really sets up that 'Your In It Now, Son' sort of atmosphere you only see in hell on the way to the final boss.

That does paint quite the grim picture, does it not?

Anyway, Asher and Kyou have orders now, and also, Fred, is there any description of what exactly the Sprites have been carting into the Armor bay? I'd like to know just what we have so I can figure out an effective load out for us to use.

Basically?

Everything you want that your power armor can equip, mount or carry. Pick your loadouts with care, as you're not likely to get resupplied like in the Gate.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back