• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I think I wrote myself into a corner or something. Also, I think I keep writing 'hangar bay' instead of 'armor bay'. Does the Miharu even have a hangar?

Long story short, I'm kinda lost and need to figure out something to do, as there seems to have been a lot going on where Kai was supposed to be, but everyone ignored him, and I don't really want to butt in on it.

I think we're calling Miharu's larger fighter hangars the hangars, and the smaller attached bays for Hoshi's armor bays. I suppose the vagueness is my fault, considering the split-ship design and the cumbersome initial MFB name.

As for Kai, well, there are bays on the port and starboard side. He might actually be on one side and the others on the other side.

Also, Gallant seemed interested in posting again. To be honest, I thought Kai was going to be able to roleplay with Yuzuki so I didn't have the impression I left you hanging. Sorry if it seemed that way. ^_^;

Well, I would not mind being ignored by the others if that were the case- just need to get ahold of Gallant so we can whip something up.

And thanks for clearing up my confusion- should I go and change 'hangar bay' for 'Armor bay' in my posts to make it clearer?

Fred said:
Wow, that's really bogus. Last week, i was able to browse in the Miharu plot without even being logged in. x_x
Anyone should be able to do that, lol.

Good luck getting ahold of me; I'm still at sea, so there's no IRC for me, just e-mail and forum posts. We are getting internet because we're in a semi-civilized area of the ocean, apparently.

Also, I now note that I should have gone ahead and read over the OOC forum as well, before going ahead and posting. Sorry Kai! We'll have time to write sooner or later, I'm sure. Anyway, I hope that I have accurately assessed the situation this time, since underway I don't have a large amount of time to devote to reading backlogs (which is a shame because I normally enjoy reading).

Currently, I'm looking at having christmas leave starting the 14th. The flight home is around twelve hours, and I'll be in hibernation a few days, but home is boring so I expect to check in regularly.

Good to be back.

I remember when I was deployed, I got my 2 weeks leave on Christmas and they scheduled it (due to flight availability or whatever) so that I was flying back at 6 am on Christmas morning (2003). That year my family had Christmas on the 23rd. I remember the airport was virtually empty.

Doshii Jun said:
I haven't forgotten about posting here, but Fred, your post is challenging me. I'll get to it! Fear not!

Not to apply pressure, but Tom and Nyton's arrival to the bridge are now waiting on Yukari's reply. Basically, I'm not making them arrive until Yukari responds to Kotori (as otherwise it wouldn't make much sense =P )

That's not quite what I'm handling at the present moment. I'm trying to move the plot forward so that everyone will get a bunch of incidental things to do from it. You know, push us back in an action phase.

I'm going to assume from Nimura's statement that Kai's armor has been moved to the armor bay he is in by now... and start doing what she said.

kthxbye

Blas, different medlabs.

Most of the characters you've around are in the main hull's main lab. Asher and Hinoto are presently in the near deserted medlab on Hoshi.

Note to self: next ship, make sure there's only one armor bay and one medlab so people don't get mixed up.

Not to sound stupid but uh, which stations did Kotori mean? Bridge stations or mobilizing Armors station? >_>

Oh and the page still doesn't fully load up. I'm using the View your posts function to see things. Other pages are starting to suffer the same issue.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back