• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

For some reason I got the image of Link in wolf mode from Twilight Princess. Other than that though, this has imagery of awesome righteousness. Cool job! ^^

Awesome post Fred.

Question: what can Nyton or I do right now? Are we along for the ride with Kotori?

Yeah I'm a little confused too. Are they now able to wake up or is there another round of dream combat to ensue?

Kotori didn't take the time to free you - understandably, she was in a rush.

Tom knows Nyton. Nyton knows Tom. Each can pretty much peer through each other and know what Melisson made the other live through.

What can you do? Not much - you're just along for the ride right now. But I daresay there's a lot to think about.

I knew there was a reason I never fired that Bazooka.

Now I'm trying to figure out why I wasted all that ammunition on a door. Why did I do that again?

This is all reminding me of that sequence in Battle Angel when Alita was stuck in that dream world by Desty Nova. I think even she needed help from Nova's son to help get her out of the world.

BTW, the Twilight Princess imagery is still in my head, moreso now after Tom got ripped out of the wolf, lol. ^o^

Meanwhile Yukari is getting her mind ripped apart. The decisions Kotori has to make in terms of who to save first. >_>

BTW, Gally, the ammo was put to good use so don't sweat it. It just happens we could use some more now is all.

Double post!

Reposted. I didn't follow Fred's advice to the letter, but tried to capture more of Melisson's playful spirit at the start, then start her again with trying to break Yukari down, but more bluntly.

Man. Now I'm going to be antsy the whole day. "Gotta wait for tomorrow, gotta wait for tomorrow, CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW, PLEASE POST NOW BOSS!"

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…