• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Posted.

Yup, Nimura is getting the crap kicked out of her.

Yukari, Nyton, Tom and Asher get to enjoy some new fantasies. That works just like before.

Kai, Kyou and Yuzuki get to make a post in which they have the possibility of waking up. Beware: it costs a lot for Kotori to try this and there might be no second try anytime soon.

Gallant is going to correspond via e-mail with me. We'll see how that goes.

I've got a post. However, my home wireless is eating its own ass right now. Thus, I'll try in the morning.

Sweet post, by the way, Fred. Nimura can't die; she's too badass to die!

Nooooo Nimuuurrrraaaaa!

Is it bad that, as I was reading this, I was honestly paranoid about the Kotori figure in the dreams and think it might very well be a trap? Well, at least until I read the OOC.

Don't wait on me if I don't post. I just lost all I had written and I might just skip this round for it. I hate how this site is set-up.

Aww. :(

Before submitting a post, it may save you (and everyone else) a lot of grief to press Ctrl-A and then Ctrl-C.

I'm usually too lazy to safeguard writing in a .txt Notepad file, but these two quick key presses have done a lot for me.

This said, yeah, I've also noticed that the forum of late hasn't been working as well as it used to.

Am I free to interpret the sense that something is wrong as a I see fit? Also, are each of the dreams linked together, or are they three separate timelines? If they are linked together, is Tom aware of the "timeline" of his time leading up to this most recent dream?

That's up to you, Tom.

Personally, I believe it makes more sense to be completely under Melisson's spell there rather than being able to resist. Considering precedents in regard to Melisson's abilities, she supposedly should be able to snap your minds like dry twigs.

Blas wants to interpret the role of his memorychip. It's important to him that Nyton not be entirely helpless in such situation. He also wrote a LOT of stuff in his every post so far so I really don't mind giving him some allowances on the level of his memory chip. After all, his two first posts were massive reads that mostly went along with my criterias, and besides Nyton was always pretty good at more abstract character exporation.

You guys already have your safety nets with Kotori's intervention... so I really think you ought to just explore the 'what if' storyhook and write the story you want to do with it. That's how I stand on the matter of resisting or how much your characters are self-aware in the third person sense.

As for timeline, again, that's up to you. They could be unrelated just as much as they could be related depending on what ideas inspire you to write.

Sorry for the holdup. I'll have something up within the day.

I was very impressed with Jake's portrayal of Tom by the way. XD

Outstanding stuff, Jake. I read it and it makes my fingers itch.

Must... write...

Oh, also, I got a window of internet today. Yaaaaaay. It probably won't last though. =\

Blarg. This is turning into the war and peace of dream posts for me. haha.

Edit: Finished. FINALLY. That took really really really long and I'm glad it's done.

The ending is a little rushed but man, I started at 11:00 and it's now almost 5 am so I'm DONE. XD

Wow.

Holy fuck, Tom.

That was ... that was AWESOME! You thought I did Tom well; you got Yukari perfectly!

Seriously man. That post had it all! Well done!

Really, Tom, that was rather amazing. I had to do my homework for class (which was in 20 minutes...) and I could help but read it and then re-read it. Almost didn't finish my homework in time but it was worth it!

I hadn't given so much thought on how this whole thing would effect Rin but now...

RPG-D RPGfix
Back