• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

I was going to when the plot was over so I'd have the complete picture in hand.

Went and gave it a preliminary update.

I'm waiting on a response from Yui - comments, additional question and whatnot. Still trying to keep the structure of what Kotori is revealing chronological as well - with more of the information on Eve released, what happened inside the Gate with Melisson is bound to come up next.

I have been out of the house at my in laws today but I made a short post from mt tablet.

I uploaded some of my old art for Eve to her character page.

Good stuff to add, Wes.

Wes said:
[...] Yui looked at Kotori and imagined what the small captain would look like in chrome gold as a statue.

It's ironic. Kotori is actually an inch taller than Yui. =P

The narrative probably means something more like "the young captain" in context and how Yui means it.

Also, horror. Looks like Kotori won't be able to escape having statues of her in beach resorts with water fountaining out of her private parts at bay for much longer. O_O

As I understand it, however, this is the traditional manner in which successful ship captains are rewarded in this day and age.

I vote for marble instead of gold, though.

In case anyone saw that post about a Miharu tribute -- I edited it to remove Yukari's magical reading of Yui's mind and then tweaked it. Derpalicious.

There you go - wall of text. Blame it on Doshii: he's the one that insist that he'd like to see more of Kotori's mental processes. ~_~

*tags Nyton*

Not the initial team, but I think she was with us during the escapade in the Shevelshavarothaomaloth from the start.

I edited it. Could you please get on chat?

I'm in no mood to chat. My reasons should be fairly obvious in the GM forum. I'm going to go play videogames, now, and try to ignore the burning of bile in my throat.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…