• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

As of Tuesday (January 2), I'm available the following hours:
M/W/Th: 3 PM - 1 AM
Tu: 5 PM - 3 AM
Friday: 3 PM - 6 PM, 9 PM - whenever
Saturday: All day
Sunday: Until 1 AM

Leutre, I understand your desire to speed things along and all, seeing that you were the last to make it to the armor bay... but your last post had some mistakes in them - not really in accuracy, but the method of roleplaying applied to it.

It's wrong in the manner of how you left Kel not opportunity of having her character react to your character's actions. Normally, you should have stopped at your character attempting to reach out to grab her shoulders and place his forehead against hers in a joint post session.

Single posting isn't like that though, and it's a reasonable assumption that Miyoko might not have moved. However, after Leutre spoke you left Kel no time to actually react to his spoken words - he just went and left, then boarded his power armor and began praying... leaving Miyoko with no room to really counter-interact with your character.

If Kel is fine with that, then, I have no problem with it... but it bears mentioning that it isn't fair to proceed through a written roleplay like that to others. In this instance, it's very light abuse but I'll bring up an extreme for you, just for the heck of it:

Fear the homicidal Leutre! XD Seriously though, I think I've made my point.

Heh, I'd highly doubt an untrained armor pilot could best the two combat arms peeps specialized in armor combat. Though I'd give him an A for effort.

Doh, sorry. I was in a bit of a rush at the time and guess I did it unintentionally. Big storm caused a quick power outages that reset my computer deleted my last two attempts at posting (damn it!), so by my third try I was getting sloppy. Guess I shouldn't have rushed these things, but I didn't wanna hold up the plot. I'll watch out for that problem in the future and avoid doing it again (I hope).

*Wanders off and sits down the time out corner.*

It's all good. She was going to whip out her uber ninja skillz (so ninja that you can't even read their description in her bio without having a black belt in four martial arts) and kill him with her forehead, but decided against it.

Or, rather, I have no problem with people godmoding friendly gestures on my characters. Unless they're in a horrible mood, they're gonna stand and take it in some form or another every time.

Crap! I've been thrown off due to my connection problems. It left me off the internet since my last post yesterday.

In the spirit of updating!

Mondays and Tuesdays are now K-DAYS. Weekends I will probably be available while at work, such as today, so I'll be around then.

For the Spring Semester, I'm busy during the following hours:
  • Monday: 1-3pm, 6-10pm
    Tuesday: 10-2pm, 3-4:30pm, 7-10pm
    Wednesday: 1-3pm, 6-10pm
    Thursday: 10-2pm, 3-4:30pm
    Friday: 9-11am, 1-3pm

I am free from Friday Evening and throughout the weekend. Though there maybe some possible times I'll work, but that's only a possibility.

Oops, there I go again. They sound so similar to me. Of course I'm the kind of person who mixes up the names of his cat and sister on occasion. >.<

Aww, I feel sorry for that girl they shot - unless she was a Geshrin, she probably could have survived >,<

Maybe she's got a backup.

No problem Leutre. Just pointing it out.

<center>* * *</center>

The Yui-4's MEGAMI is sort of not there anymore. ^_^;

Yamataian or geshrin... she was still turning zombie with a parasite. At least her end was quick.

That's the part I wrote when describing the ship the power armor group are investigating. You can refer to it and the schematics of the Yui 4 on the site.

You guys can do judgement calls here - your actions are not actively opposed by any NPCs for the moment. Just roleplay your rescue-and-salvage operation out. The only thing I ask is that our two survivors remain the only two survivors.

Hey, I'm not sure, but I may not be able to be really active until friday, my internet is on the fritz and well... It might not be fixed until then, if any of you could, just NPC my character until I can at least get a post in.

Internets only active in the morning for some reason and I might only be able to make about 1 post a day.

For Darth Sen:

Don't worry about the lapse in absence. The important part is that you gave word that you had difficulties accessing the site and participating. I'm grateful for that - so, no problem. ^_^

I would appreciate having one post a day minimum, if possible.

Right now, the current events are mostly player driven. I might make something unexpected happen, but wether or not I have a hook doesn't mean your characters should not function at their given tasks.

I'd like you people to make significant headway in this by next Monday. Failing this, I will speed things up and skim over this scene.

;_; I have nothing to do, Ryszard is sitting there holding a pistol and staring down the sensor access corridor hoping nothing in there starts twitching.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…