• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

Oh right. I knew I was forgetting to get something the last few weeks... YIM! Have to get that when I get back home from college. *Makes mental note*

Fred wanted me to have mod powers before, and I had them on the old thread. I don't have them here though. Could I get them?

Will fix you up in 5 min.

Should be all set.

Tom says he's around, but he's taking care of some things -- we can probably start the briefing without him.

Phwew, okay.

I'm going to bed now. Sometime after I wake up, I am going to start the briefing - and one thing I will do when starting it is autoing (automatically taking control of) the player characters on the bridge to be present. That way, everyone will be present, no one will be late, and everyone whom are having trouble showing up (read: Tom) should be able to manage to catch up seeing that ICly, their characters will know about the briefing.

Anyone whom wants to post can do so if I haven't, but once I get back on this keyboard, I'm starting the presentation (and maybe cutting off a conversation if you started one with another character).

That's about it. G'night.

And the prize for playing the lover of your character because that lover's player is absent is ... KIM! Way to go, Kim.

You get: A NEW TYPE 28C NSP! Congratulations!

^^;

I need to bother J about getting his butt registered on this board again.

EDIT: Oh man, he totally went to the wrong forum when I poked him about posting as Ichi 2 days ago. >< No wonder I couldn't find the post.

I figured he'd get the message I left him about it. *shrugs* Ah well!

I need a little bit more time for structuring the briefing so to avoid it becoming just a repeat of the older briefing in the Prologue. This is somewhat more difficult than I expected. Sorry.

WE ALL HATE YOU FRED. REALLY.

(It's cool, man. We're just rollin'. Quick, Sora! Look at Yukari's ribbon more! *gleam gleam gleam* Sanjuro! Say something so straight it's hilarious! YURIL! Get with smacking Naoko around!)

I think doshii means you should strike up a conversation, Krisslanza.

Naw, Kai, it's cool. I was just screwing around.

Though I completely and 100 percent agree with what Matt says. Srsly.

Then again, who doesn't want to mack on Masako. I think I've unintentionally created a walking target of the other kind.

Doshii Jun said:
Sanjuro! Say something so straight it's hilarious!

Pfft, just you wait until Sanjuro gets to speak to Tom. All of your eyes will bleed. BLEEEEEED. You will BEG me to stop!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…