• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

You don't have to be sorry. I'm just mentioning that we aren't stalling, we're just waiting on continuity. *pat pat*

Sorry everyone; gotta go get my girl right now. Post is half-done. I WILL post tonight/this morning!

Yay Yuril is a Knight.
It means she can move in big L's or little L's and jump over other pieces in the process! :O

And the callsign on the fighter 'Red Two'... *Tries to remember who Red Two was in the first Death Star run*

I believe Red Two was Biggs Darklighter, Luke's ill fated friend who was shot down by Darth Vader. Either him or Wedge. Can't really remember right now.

Don't forget -- Red One didn't survive.

Yukari: " ... Can we change it to Blue One? Or Gold One? How about Water One?"

I liked Gold Leader. Dude went in there against TIE Fighters while flying a goddamn Y-Wing. I love the Y-Wing, but seriously, man was brave.

We've gone there before. Stupid-ass Missile Boat that makes no sense ...

And I can't dogfight in a B-Wing! Laser cannons are placed all funky and wide.

I can rape with both.

In both X-wing and X-wing Alliance, I've taking out Tie Interceptors with the B-wing (some of the most difficult of Ties to target in a dogfight).

And the Missile Boat does make since. It was the Empire's answer to rogue Tie Defenders. Unfortunately, both Missile Boats and Tie Defenders were good at taking each other out.

Who couldn't rape with the Missile Boat? TIE Defenders were ... I hate to use the word, but they were gay. Just plain lame. "Oooooh, lookit'me, I'm PRACTICALLY INVINCIBLE!" Lame.

I would switch to ion cannons in a B-wing and just disable any fighters I was having trouble with. Kill'em later.

The Y-wing (Wing?) was more fun.

I loved the A-wing. Concussion missiles to win. Hard to dogfight with; too weak.

But the Y-wing was still more fun. Soak up the shots from those minefields with eeeease.

... we seriously need a Miharu players game of X-Wing Alliance now. So I can school all y'all. Tie Interceptor brothahood 4 life.

That would fucking rock. Especially after I shoved a concussion missile up your puckered backside, right between the engines.

I'd get in a standard Tie Fighter and dog fight you all.

Unless I've gotten rusty since I've last played, I should do quite well.

In a TIE fighter? I believe you underestimate us, as well as overestimating the fact your snubfighter totally sucks cock. You'll get aced on the first pass.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…