• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

kokuten_chiaki is my YIM, add me to your friend list so we can get this JP underway.

Argh. Tomorrow will be helping my future father-in-law cleaning carpets for an unknown length of time (Although he offered to pay by the hour, so I assume rather long time...) and then Sunday we're doing my birthday party so unsure of how much I'll be on this weekend...

So, have you guys managed to JP or anything? I am fast-forwarding tomorrow unless I get a plea to the contrary.

aarrgh I need to read ooc threads more often...either way the weekend(save for sunday night)would have been horrible for me(i am in marching band, that takes about all day).

Yeah... Sorry. I had to spend most of the day getting ready for a birthday party... Then having to be socialable. Not a lot of freetime my last two weekends at ALL.

I guess I'll take the lead of the little group i'm in!

I'm going to post tonight and get everyone into the suits. Be ready tomorrow for Fred to start the simulation, folks.

Can the pilots communicate between the rooms even though the sim hasn't started yet.

Some day, Asher is going to become an avatar of pure distilled Man of Action-ness. His new name will be Big McLarge Huge and he will have guns that shoot smaller guns that are made of swords.

Just saying, I'll be going on a short backpacking trip this weekend, so I won't be in reach until Sunday afternoon.

Tom, whenever you manage to spy my messages, I'd need you to fill the armorer role and select units and loadout configuration for everyone.

Thanks ^_^

I just hope tom remembers to put Kai in a daisy, he is way too tall for a mindy.

Tom is a pro and a yamataian. He's that good.

But to help the oh-so-mortal player behind it, Jake, Matt or Blas can feel free to put up helpful notes about the things they believe would be ideal in the OoC thread.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…