• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

Thanks. I'm feeling a little like a goldfish out of the fishbowl for the moment... so, don't expect productiveness from me for the moment.

You'll have to settle for my dancing faerie-thing avatar for the moment.

Copy/pastaeh

Long story short:
I have no internet at home. I can get on at college and at the public library. Of course college is Monday-Friday but I'm done with my quarter next week... Public library is limited to 2 hours a day.

So expect my posting ability to be strictly hampered.

I think Kel just proved that one person's hell can really be another person's heaven.

Heh.

wow, that is an interesting ending to the simlation....we won, but you can't do that during a real boarding.....also me wonders how much trouble nimura is in.

Fred said:
I think Kel just proved that one person's hell can really be another person's heaven.

Heh.

Nah, with Miyoko it's just a sliding scale of just how displeased she currently is. It ranges from 'moderately peeved' to 'I wish to destroy all that is or ever was.'

That was a most brilliantly performed out of the box move I have seen in a while. True it was supposed to be a PA sim but no one ever said you cannot leave the sim and attack the sim runners. Maybe next time we'll stipulate that rule.

Too bad tho. I was about to have Alpha 03's suit still have enough faint function to blow up on Nyton (crippling/near death damage) while the other two unseen members of the Mindy team assaulting the medbay would've teleported in to do some ginsu work. :twisted:

Anyways, nice. Lets go ahead and move forward.

Indeed that was very unique. =) Though killing Kotori would've been bad news all around. lol.

Yeah, I was confused as heck OOCly when I read it this morning.. 'course I was at school and half dazed from boredom.

Just an aside:
I plan to post actively to keep the plot more or less going. That means that I will at least try to post daily. If I do not get enough player responses within that span, I may wait another day, but it's far more likely that I will prod things on or fast forward a bit. I generally have a slow posting rate because i want to give everyone the chance to make their input... but I've heard of complaints as to people thinking I was being slow or even lazy and distracted by activities on other sections of the site.

So, I'm putting a stop to that notion now.

Then I'll also put out, as mentioned a while ago, due to my horribly limited options for internet I'll probably miss a day or two... Possibly more of posting.

Sorry but I'll do what I can do at least get access to the internet long enough to get off a post.

Of it's nothing against you Krisslanza. I understand. I know Abwehran Commander has some trouble finding the time to post too. But I still have a majority to cater to, though, and this forces me to be a bit less considerate to some.

Oh dearie me, it appears everyone is pairing off, I just sure hope no random sexual encounters happen.

I hope my post is supposed to go there; that's just a little blurb from back when my Asuka char and Yoroko were in Fort Ready.

Not really. I deleted your post and I'll put it in quote here so that you do not lose the text.

Yoroko's datapad pinged. On the screen was displayed a 'new message' icon.

Noboru's Message said:
Sender: Santo Hei Akio Noboru
Title: 'Sup?

Hey Yoroko, just checking in to see how things are doing. Message me when you can.
~Akio Noboru, YSS Asuka

Sending the message is fine, but I would appreciate if you'd do it through the proper medium, which would be the Star Army of Yamatai Communication Network. Thanks ^_^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back