• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

All righty. I'll see what I can get to. I know my JP medical work-ups do tend to be realllly long usually so it'd take twice as long in SP.

I posted for you Blas. Sorry it took so long and that it ended up being so little... but it beat my other corny ideas for replies.

That's okay. I figure if I managed to stump you this long on a reply then I must've written pretty good. lol

To keep things rolling while I'm at the hospital, Sanjuro can go ahead and conduct as many physicals as he can. Get everyone into the med bay and I'll do a large text dump whenever I can next.

Thumbs up for Kokuten's post with Asher going through the backup. Not only does he take it like a man, but the process is surprisingly well described.

Fred said:
Thumbs up for Kokuten's post with Asher going through the backup. Not only does he take it like a man, but the process is surprisingly well described.

I appreaciate the comment, Fred.

Christmas might bring a slowdown in the plot - that can't really be avoided. Still, I recommend that everyone involved in the Miharu try to peek at the plotship once a day. If you see an opportunity to post and can prod others in JPing something (sometimes, people aren't so available except for certain days in particular where they happen to have more time to devote after all - capitalizing on that can be good).

I'd like to target january as the start of Mission 2 proper so we can get to the meat of the story.

Also, please note that Zakalwe's character Naoko is still around. Zakalwe warned me that he might be around on-and-off. Thomas, if you read this, feel free to grab your character and have her do stuff - you're welcome to do so. ^_^

Sorry about the delay Yoroko, I had initially missed your response, but you have a new slew of questions. =)

HMmm as a suggestion Yoroko, you can try some more spacing with your posts... Particularly with talking. Generally you leave a line break after you finish speaking, unless your not done with your current little speech.

i.e.
"blah blah," stuff "blah"

i.e.
"blah"
stuff
"Blah"

Just a suggestion as your posts tend to be look very much like big ol' textblocks that can be a bit hard to read...

^^;; yea...I was noticin' that. I was just kinda unsure where to stick a line break. Hrrmmm...will look at fixin' that up real quick.

edit:Made some changes to the spacing, someone tell me what they think, might as well fix this problem earlier, rather than later.

hhmm.. That might work... I only tend to do that on really long posts, as is obvious by my short post with no line breaks. I only actually do line breaks when it gets to the "wall of text" point, anyway.

It's a habit for me, hahaha. ;P
A good one I suppose, but eh. How was everyone's Christmas anyway? I'm doing so badly with Yuril. xD;

She's just like standing off to the side since I haven't done anything... ^^;

Yuril can get her examination done by poor Sanjuro who is just standing there waiting for some one to say, "Examine me!"

Real sorry for the absence people: some holiday things came up. I should be able to post real soon; just pretend Sanjuro is being Sanjuro until I do.

I'm actively looking at the plotship at least once daily as well - there's just not a whole lot I can do right now.

Kotori- doing 'paperwork'
Yukari- cooking
Engineering- Waiting on a Tom (or Takuma) post
Medical Labs- Mostly up to players

RPG-D RPGfix
Back