• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

Okay. Here's how we are going to do things:

Jake, Blas and even Tom seem out, meaning that since they play pretty influencial officers on the Miharu that things will be somewhat on the hold for now - not!

There are other people in the ship's personnel whom can fill in. I guess this means that other people can have a shot at bridge duty. Seeing that Miharu and Hoshi can split, it's better to have two people capable of doing the same job - even if each have a different primary task on the ship.

Positions needed: Bridge duty (Navigation, tactical, operation), Engineering (Technician)

Candidates:
Masako (Technician, Tactical, Navigation)
Takuma (Technician, Navigation, Operation)
Asher (Tactical, Technician)
Miyoko (Operation)
Ichi (Operation)

Speak up if you want the position. I need them filled with people whom will be active in them so that the plot will move at a faster pace. (ex.: Takuma could pilot the ship, Asher could handle weaponry, Ichi could be at sensors (giving Miyoko a break), Masako could be in the engineering.

I notice Yoroko was implied to have some skill as a fighter pilot, meaning that she had starship operation skills to a degree. I see nothing in her bio skills related to that. Mizunoyoroko, perhaps you should consider giving Yoroko's skills a facelift? I'm willing to be generous as long as it makes sense, seeing that she's 9 years old. Just propose something over PMs and I'll tell you if it works or not.

Yagen, Takuma's wiki could use a bit of a facelift - skills in particular.

I'll be starting the Mission 2, Day 2 thread (I wanted to avoid time tracking this time around, but the previous thread already has a lot of pages. Might as well). Essentially, Tom and Yukari spent some time together and when Tom reluctantly tossed Kotori a telepathic query to ask her preferences for breakfast, she replied not to bother and to leave it to Mara and Hinoto. Kotori also excused Nyton from coming on duty as well, seeing she wanted to give him more time to play analyst.

The kitchen staff then chime the crewmembers not left to 'stew' a bit and people come down to the wardroom to eat.

I'm still leaving Mission 2, Day 1 open so that any medical business can be dealt with (as I don't see the medical officers having much to do for the time being). If you want to have any roleplay done the day before, I do not mind.

Kim, Hanako made a visit the day before - basically for administrative reasons - and the Plumeria-class gunship YSS Eucharis was docked for a bit on Miharu's ventral airlock. Wes needed to close shop so the JP with him ended with a weird fade-to-black thing (well, I thought it was a bit awkward). I think you can assume that on her way out, Hanako at least offered a word to her niece on her way out to the Eucharis - I doubt Hanako would have left without a word.

I wouldn't mind Ichi becoming a sensor operator or whatever you need done on the bridge. He probably wouldn't require much or any training either. At least not as far as sensors are concerned.

If it's not taken, Takuma could pilot the ship like you suggested.

I hate to cut my last post short but.. it's more appropriately material for a cut scene. ;)

J, we can rp that out for Hot Tub postage if you'd like but we can place them at breakfast and dressed next couple of posts.

In Day 2, your quarters unless your character crashed somewhere else for the night or got up early to train.

Ah alright, thanks. Just started college again... At least it gives me tons of freetime to use the computers rather then using those slow library computers. (Well tons of freetime until the real homework starts... /sigh)

Kim said:
I hate to cut my last post short but.. it's more appropriately material for a cut scene. ;)

J, we can rp that out for Hot Tub postage if you'd like but we can place them at breakfast and dressed next couple of posts.

I'm not against mature content on the Miharu as long as it is properly labeled so.

Kim, sorry if this sounds redundant - I'm being a bit zombie today - but are Sora and Serizawa in the public baths? There are four places on Miharu where showers can be taken.

Lol. I'm not worried about it. I wrote my last post specifically so that you could fade-to-black it.

Fade to blacking it means I can't have Kotori come in and wash herself, though. Or anyone else, for that matter, in order to roleplay it out.

*just pointing out the flaw, as Fred was going to make Kotori go in. It's just a shame Blas is out for vacation and that she can't take advantage of Nyton's... skills*

Well, I'm not leaving till 0330 in the morning. Considering we got a 12 hour bus trip ahead of us maybe I'll just catch up on sleep then.

I can't stay up that late Blas. I have work tomorrow and I've been getting little sleep lately. Sorry. ^_^;

RPG-D RPGfix
Back