• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

.... the fact that in real life, sanjiuro would be the least funny person ever only makes this even funnier.

Also, I'm wondering why no one else seemed to notice Yukari dodging around the wardroom? lack of attention (usually women with ripped up, bloody shirts are very easy to see)

Yukari's still easily in view, Kai and Kriss, but she didn't notice anyone; Sanjuro was just the closest person who COULD'VE seen her.

I kind of pictured Yuril looking over towards the kitchen, and I assume the entrance to the wardroom would be behind her so she wouldn't have seen Yukari enter.

Although techinally I think if Kai was sitting on the other side of the table he could've seen her. That and the unfunny, but with the ability to read his thoughts is now totally funny, Sanjuro.

I was considering buying a commission of Miyoko in her swimsuit...

... now I'm much more strongly considering getting one of her glaring over a tray full of breakfast.

Instead, you should get one with her glaring hellish daggers at an enormous crater on the ground.

Because we all know who used to be there before the crater.

I would like to thank the parties involved in the Miyoko Sanjuro incidents for a great deal of laughter. Also, I think it would be great to see Miyoko art with her glaring over a tray full of plates. To Moonman and Kel, damn you're good.

I'm back. Arrived late last night. Got sick on the ride home. Feeling better. Had to do a ton of reading to try and catch up. Still not ready to post in yet.

MoonMan said:
Instead, you should get one with her glaring hellish daggers at an enormous crater on the ground.

Because we all know who used to be there before the crater.

Why not just combine all the ideas into one?
I wonder if I should get a... Friend... To get me a temp. pic for Yuril until I can like pitch in for some super awesome spiffy-level picture.

I got bored yesterday and attempted to draw Takuma. I have never really drawn much before, so I can't say it's any good. He came out a little more depressed then I hoped, but oh well. Also looks more of a raver, but that's close enough to him, I guess XD. Comments, flames, criticism, pointless observations, or any combination anyone?

https://stararmy.com/starchan/images/792/Takuma3.JPG

Looks alright, man, looks alright. We've got a face to a character now, and that helps a lot.

Tell me though — what was the expression you wanted?

Mainly just a fairly happy look, which I think was messed up from the eyes. Now his looking down with narrow eyes and a smile either seems like he's sad and trying to hide it, or tired.

Mara walks out to a big opening on the observation deck and puts down a yellow booth. She then puts a small can next to her on the booth, and sits down on a stool behind the booth, looking bored.

The booth's sign above reads, "MEGAMI-LEVEL PSYCHIATRIC HELP. 1 KS."

Below, it reads: "THE QUANTUM COMPUTER IS (always) IN."

Dang should've gone to the bathes. That seems to be where all the fun is happening! (Since all the Sanjuro and Miyoko fun is in their heads and all).

Off-hand that is a awesome avatar Yoroko. Way better then my homemade one that I took from a comic.

LIES!

Quantum computers never make mistakes!

*goes to edit the post*

Your imagination, I'm sure. Long work hours and all.

Say, Moonman... I haven't heard of Kokuten. Seeing Asher's inactivity, I'm wondering a bit on where to go regarding him seeing that Koku told me he was cool with playing the character but has yet to post since.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back