• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Re: [OoC] Discussion thread

Fuckwinyes.

This is definately what Asher was thinking of as he was walking over to Masako.

Hey, you can't expect Asher to be a badass 'and' a ladies man, that's just difficult.

Winu! <<b
Gosh library computers are... Bad XD Keep seeing so many broken images of stuff it don't wanna load... Luckily it loads ze picture.

I need to get a job srsly. *Cough* Now to work on all the stuff I've missed in like... 4? Days.

EDIT:
Did what I could although it's gonna look sloppy. These computers have agonizingly slow parts sometimes and lots of things are disabled so it's really hard to use it to make a nice big long catch-up post. Gomen.

CB-sama told me all women love Rico... Even if they've never met him. At least that's what I've been told...

Melisson: "I don't. Do you?" *looks over to Kotori*
Kotori: "Well, it'd help if I knew whom it was. Though, if he's Nepleslian, he's going to have to be really impressive. I sort of had my fill of Nepleslians with Miles and Rufus."
Melisson: *looks to Nyton* "What about you?"
Nyton: *deflates at Kotori's comment* "I'm a retainer. Love might not ever have had been in the equation."
Melisson: "No. I was asking if you liked Rico too."
Nyton: "I'm not a woman!" >_<

Isn't Melisson technically a thing, not a woman?

And where you be wit' Masako, Matt?

Technically, most 'women' in this setting are things anyways.

Also...

Doshii Jun said:
Yukari did not return Sanjuro's bow before looking at Miyoko. He had called her a Shoi, which she clearly was not, but besides that, he seemed too preoccupied to correct.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

;.;

I got confused! I was young, slightly drunk and fresh from my evening bath!

At lest you didn't accidentally call her "Chief", Moonie?

Oh ho, trust me, if I started confusing Rico with Sanjuro, you'll notice more differences than him saying "Chief" or "Boss".

Sorry for making you wait Koku. Apparently, all of my friends wanted me to party with them now that finals were over. Many of them took to dragging me out of my room in order to do so as well.

Hold on Blas. I'll give you a reply for Kotori soon- my mind sort of comes off as blank when I think about it for the moment.

Sanjuro and Sora are in the main bay area and Ichi is in the alcove. =) The others are just outside the door, Yuril and Kai (pretty sure they are).

I can't do the ST backups for you guys. You need to step forward and go over the process ICly if you want to get it done. The people playing the medical officers deserve the opportunity to do their job.

Kim, you have green light on trying to get people to JP if you feel this would be less cumbersome that way. I'm fairly positive you know your way about a KFY-made medical room by now and Miharu's isn't too different from the Plumeria's or the Sakura's.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…