Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 July 2024 is YE 46.5 in the RP.

OOC [OoC] Miharu Discussion thread

Krisslanza: Miharu left Gemini to reach the Southern nebula where the science staff will supposedly try to figure out how to find out the second probe in the eight probe network (after which I'll resolve and and if successful we'll timeskip to the action part of Mission 2).

You can always pitch in Nyton's thread about activities done by the space infantry personnel in the two weeks timeskip.

Jake, any reason Serizawa was not invited to the brainstorm? Sora, even? Those are greenshirts whom could help out (I'd propose Sanjuro too, but somehow, I very much doubt he'd like dealing with sensors and spatial anomaly stuff).

...okay, so, what else is needed to get you guys to post then? Should I start going around prodding people to post? I know I haven't heard of Serizawa's player in awhile now.

I'm still beating my head against the wall, trying to get something halfway meaningful out of the stealth/sensor wiki pages that I can use to have Miyoko contribute to the discussion. If I don't figure something out within the next day or two, I'll make something up about tuning the sensors to pick up the holes in their stealth armor or something.

... So... What's everyone else not involved in the sensor thing supposed to be doing? Sitting around twiddling our thumbs?

If you won't do it, Jake, I will.

Also, I'm at the point where I require a rollcall from all characters. I wish to know whom is still interested into participating to the Miharu plot. This forum is currently ghostville - despite the threads opened to have everyone from each field pitch in to fill up the fourteen days I warned would be skipped.

I'm willing to wait for Kel — if he doesn't do it tonight, you'll see the post moving us onward by 10 a.m. PST tomorrow morning.

Also, I did our plot audit. We got a B- or an A-, depending.

EDIT: Or even a C! I'm getting us back up to B-grade, just so Wes can't hold it over us.

I'm still here and interested. I've been feeling bleh and out of the house for the past couple weeks but I'm still kicking around.

I'm still here. I've sorta been job-searching, and if my search proves fruitful, my online time will certainly decrease.

I'll still have time to reply, but i'm going to have to let go of a few characters (not Kai, though)

Finally back after ten days in Ft Riley, Kansas.

Flew out on a Chinook on the 17th, slept on a cot in a hangar the whole time. Got to ride in a Blackhawk. Froze my ass off on a daily basis. Rode a Chinook back home. Not a bad little trip all things considering.

And now I'm back with a much fresher mind too. I'd been getting hit with a lot of writers block and apathy. Now I feel better and ready to write.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back