Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC [OOC] Pisces Plot Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter FM
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think GM of Fish is quite catchy.

Though perhaps you could be the GM of Despair? Because you cause your players and aides to despair the day they thought to play your plotline? ;)

I keed...

ATTENTION:

If you have not done your interview yet, contact me to arrange one! Players who don't do their first interview will not be part of this plot.

The first episode of SFP, titled Under a Blind God, officially starts on Saturday, January 13, local time! No later! Get your characters ready if you want to participate!

Now, I'm keeping signups open on a limited basis, and the Prologue and Episode 01 posts will be kept open concerrently for a little while. But get on board quickly! Supplies are limited! Etc, etc...

Hey, I made you a banner. It's not as detailed as I really want, but it should do in the meantime, right?

Not exactly as I pictured the Zodiac-class star fortresses, but it's a great art reference for me ^_^

Shoo! You're not in this plot, and by decree of yours truly, you never will be. You don't have the dedication, nor the writing or RP ability. And if you start screaming 'give me a chance', you've already had two.

In any case, for those who are actually in the plot, the first JP could happen just about any time this week, so I'd appreciate schedule posts for those currently involved.

Also, Seki: Get Orion to finish his damned character already.

I know of one. And I'm Sorry if i can't write mini novels for you, FM. I kinda don't count the single plot I'm still in, Yggdrasil, as a "chance" as I'm still in it. If you have a true problem with me, SETTLE IT WITH ME ON YIM OR IN PMs.

I'm bummed out I won't be able to join in the launch of Pisces Station's plot. It would've been cool to play some hustling and bustling NPCs and possibly some Star Army brass for background. Alas, I'll be out of town for the weekend. It certainly will give me something to look forward to when I get home, though!

All right, since things have been slow lately, I'm setting the plot to JP mode for now. I expect schedule posts and a JP soon, however, and if that doesn't happen, I will summon Fred to send a Misshu fleet to Pisces.

Tomorrow, I'll post to get things moving. From there, it's up to you.

FM's list of Summon Spells

• The Thing (4 MP)
  • Chocobo (6 MP)
  • Ifrit (18 MP)
  • Shiva (18 MP)
  • Ramuh (18 MP)
  • Titan (30 MP)
  • Leviathan (55 MP)
  • Bahamut (80 MP)
  • The Fred (120 MP)

~_^

-.-

Due to recent news that Sekiko is leaving for at least a week (and at the time of posting, has already left), plot is officially switching gears to SP; for this reason, the JP is cancelled for the forseeable future.

EDIT: I've handled Seki's current post by rolling it out of continuity - kind of 'post-dating' it so that it doesn't apply until Sekiko is able to actively RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back