• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 May and June 2024 are YE 46.4 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Pisces Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyler: If you're going to post, please please please run it through a spell checker first. Failure to do so will result in a Very Bad Thingâ„¢ happening to your character.

What's a Very Bad Thingâ„¢, you ask? It's an IC event that essentially amounts to what the insurance companies would call an 'act of god', used as punishment for very, very bad/stupid IC/OOC actions. It may result in injury, death of a loved one, loss of a possession...essentially, your characters suffer for your stupidity.

I think that encourages intelligence all around, don't you? ^_~

joto_hei_1_tiny.gif

Joto Hei Kage Yaichiro
(<a href="Star Army">Bio</a>) (<a href="Star Army">Orders</a>)
Engineer
Notes: Formerly of YSS Sakura, Gemini Star Fortress
Player: Erik YIM: toshiro_yuki Timezone: GMT -5 (Eastern)

Marina is super cute. That was a fun JP to read and it also makes me (and Hanako) miss Yaichiro more.

KAMI: "Kage Yaichiro, you have 1 new message from Ketsurui Hanako, 1 new message from Blueberry, 1 new message from Cherry, and 756 new messages from Elisa Metea."

Yaichiro: "...!!! 756...maybe KAMI clitched on bootup? No...they're all different..."

Thank you, by the way. Yaichiro does really miss the Sakura, and secretly wonders if they think he abandoned them.

Hey FM, In the Star Army, it's standard procedure to use one ship or station's IES to run the systems of anohter ship/station whose IES isn't available. For example, the station's systems would probably be run by an attached Chiharu or Yuumi (or even a Sakura) while the Pisces' huge computer is being installed.

Those aren't there either. The Pisces project has been rife with delays since the get-go. Resources have been stretched to their limit during the war, and an inner-systems space station isn't exactly a priority.

However, I'll keep that in mind.

Thank you! ^^ That brings us a good part of the way!

If you don't mind, though, we still require that the Zodiac description be completed, especially the weapons, which my character has been determined ICly responsible for installing. It's difficult to complete a task with no OOC knowledge of what it is. ^^*

Character Name: Sanjuro Ashitaka
Character Occupation: Medical Officer
Link to character bio: Bio
Link to character orders: No official orders post yet...
Link to character inventory: No inventory
Player Name: Moonman
Player YIM: big_round_glowy_thingy
Player Timezone: GMT - 6

ATTENTION ALL PISCES PLAYERS

I'm moving the timeframe ahead about a day, so your character's posts should reflect that fact. Take a little initiative; by this time, Marina will have informed everyone that the station has a few visitors arriving.

To Concerto:

"Chief had received virtually the same message by dint of being patched into the station's communications for a routine test; immediately she went to work, requisitioning every passenger liner and cargo ship within ten light years to rendezvous at Pisces station to serve as emergency dormitories."

The Chief lacks the authority to do this. Firstly, Yamatai itself is within 10 LY, and there are plenty of vessels controlled by higher-ranking figures that fall under this category. I doubt a ship owned by Kessaku or the Ketsurui Clan would abide or take kindly to such an order, for example.

Secondly, Nepleslia is also within 10 LY, and her authority does not extend into Nepleslian space either. I suggest a rewording...

Toshiro said:
To Concerto:

"Chief had received virtually the same message by dint of being patched into the station's communications for a routine test; immediately she went to work, requisitioning every passenger liner and cargo ship within ten light years to rendezvous at Pisces station to serve as emergency dormitories."

The Chief lacks the authority to do this. Firstly, Yamatai itself is within 10 LY, and there are plenty of vessels controlled by higher-ranking figures that fall under this category. I doubt a ship owned by Kessaku or the Ketsurui Clan would abide or take kindly to such an order, for example.

Secondly, Nepleslia is also within 10 LY, and her authority does not extend into Nepleslian space either. I suggest a rewording...
I second this. It'd be horrible PR for the Star Army as well, for some low ranking guy to order a cruise ship full of rich Yamataians away from Yamataian orbit.

The fortress class name concern isn't neccecarily incompatible with canon - though usually a class is named after the first ship of the line, it's not always so. This could cause IC confusion that is understandable.

Personally, I like Zodiac-class better...but it begs the question, are there equivalents to the Zodiac in the Geshrintall skies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back