• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

OOC [OOC] Pisces Plot Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Waves*

Hello, you might no know me or my character right now, but, I'm the current head of security here at Pisces Station.

*smiles warmly, then adopts a serious expression*

Now, recently we've had some problems with a possibly escaped psychopath, who like leaving the Taisa little packages with weird wrapping, messages and body parts in them.

*Shakes head then shrugs and places balled fists on hips*

I've been told to look out for this person, but, to do my job, I must be informed of all matters that pertain to any of the cases I'm assigned to. This being a part of it.

*raises a hand and wags index finger*

Remember, the easiest way to catch a psychopath who likes to play SAW, is to INFORM THE SECURITY OFFICER WHENEVER YOU FIND EVIDENCE TO THEIR ACTIONS. Otherwise, this crazy person will get away and probably do it again.

*waves again*

Thanks for your time, I hope we can work together in the future.

Hey, Marina's going to the medbay and assembling the command staff. She's gonna tell you, just be patient.

Well, telling the head of security the eaxct second you found the package would have been A) Smarter, and b) more efficent since Cam could have possibly looked through archival data to find out who out it there.

I mean God, does anyone here know basic security protocol? Something weird happens on an enclosed station? TELL SECURITY RIGHT AWAY. Do not take evidence, do not leave the scene, do not pass go and collect $200.

Fair enough, and I'll remember that.

I should point out, however, the camera system your character is using is extremely rudimentary; the station wasn't designed to be monitored by teams of humans. Not only are there few cameras to begin with, the station is far too big for a small team of people to possibly survey all at once.

That's all and fine, but the reason I'm so pissy about this is because I haven't had anything for Camellia to do at all. The fight se was monitering was broken up by a random Custodian, Marina never picked up her call to report the fight, and now with new evidence about the case she was given, she was AGAIN left out of the information loop, regardless about this thing BEING HER JOB.

IMPORTANT

For the purpose of the advancing plot, I ask everyone to post their schedules for the coming week. I'd like to have a JP this weekend with everyone involved but I can't do that unless you help me out.

Any people who play existing NPCs, or wish to play them for me, post here as well.

I'll post my likely "on" times in EST, since my sleep cycle is just that fucked up right now, and everyone else uses it.

Friday: 5 pm to 12 am, not necessarily available for a JP - but I will try.
Saturday: Most likely won't be on.
Sunday: 2 pm to 12 am or not at all - I'll update you on that soon.
Monday: All day, most likely.
Tuesday: ???
Saturday: Seki returns!

M-F, evenings only, and even then no promises. Overtime is possible, especially tomorrow (Friday, 3/2). 6 PM EST is the earliest I can be reasonably expected, but tomorrow it may be at late as 8 or 9 PM at the worst.

Saturday and Sunday I am generally free, unless something comes up (and it isn't infrequent that it does), so we'll see...

All days but Friday and Saturday I go to sleep at 10:30 PM EST, as I have to get up at 5:30 AM EST for work.

Generally any time, but toward later in the evening I might be a bit slow because of gf obligations.

Yo, how is the custodian going to get the neurosurpressant? It has n't been delivered (by the Osiris) yet due to the "nothing in/out" restrictions.

I was under the impression that a fully stocked medical facility would have at least some on hand. That and being ever crafty Terry would offer to let ANUBIS be a temporary replacement for KAMI. If at all possible.

My, my Wes, having a Taisa of the Imperial army advocating acts of piracy? I'm astonished.

Having your character somehow notice this while she's LOCKED IN THE BRIG on a station without working internal security systems (such as cameras) is retarded, man.

Plus, your auto about the ship moving is crap.

So, just remove the post. If it violates enough canon. *shrug* Really, I don't care.

EDIT: I've removed the part about the ship, as well as others, and I added her evesdropping.

Double, double, toil and trouble.

And, My autoing aside, YOUR autoing afronts are even worse Wes.

First, Wes is allowed to auto in his own world.

However, just shooting a guard and kinda...walking out is somewhat unrealistic. Wes, could you possibly allow the others a chance to respond before leaving Pisces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back