Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• Join us for our monthly community meeting this Friday night! See details
  • It's 5月 YE 43 for September and October. IC months advance every 2 OOC months.

Personnel Updates for the Star Army of Yamatai

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Works for me, Demibear.

Soban

🌟 Site Supporter
Convention Veteran
What I was able to find was that after the Kuvexian war, 8th fleet was merged into 3rd fleet. So 3rd fleet is still around.

Soresu

Hrm. So it would seem. Anyone taking the third? If not... I do have an old NPC from my Task Force Lantern days laying around. Granted she was a Shosa at the time which was in YE 34 I do believe. But if'ya want to keep Shizuka as the Taisho no harm no foul.

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
I was just going to use Shizuka, I had no idea anyone would be interested in playing a Taisho. Does your NPC have 15+ years in service? It's funny, we have an abundance of Taishos but we're really skimpy in the middle officer ranks (like Taii to Shosho). Until the recent elimination of junis and the accelerated oficer program the lower officer ranks were not looking that populated either. The hope is that some of these characters eventually become captains.

Edit: Also, anyone who has a starship ops character who is a navigator, that occupation has a page now.

Soresu

She was born during the GSA days and took part in Albini's take over. At least that was how she was written when I made her.