RP Precinct 13, First dispatch: The Assault on Precinct 13.

Feb 19, 2017
325
463
113
25
#21
Courtyard

"Mreh, Suit Ye'self." The larger, Relaxed Al grunted towards Yeon, A nod for her benefit towards the crowd who where frankly lapping up the new excitement. "Nobody bold enough before you lot showed up, Doubt they'de be willin ta-" He paused and grunted, Sucking in a sharp breath as the smaller Al took a truncheon to the mouth, Cringing inward and rubbing his own lower jaw in sympathy.

A spray of blood exploded from the half SOLs mouth after the strike, staggering him momentarily from Flannery's attack. Even with his superior DNA it was hard to shake off having two of his teeth crack and turn into shrapnel on the inside of his mouth...

He spat, And glared at her, Obviously about to offer another stern and to the point remark before someone jumped on his back and wedged their baton against his larynx and applied pressure, His minds automatic response not to throw Easton off but to struggle and flail until he could process what was possibly cutting off his oxygen supply.

For the moment the younger Al was on the proverbial ropes and floundered onto his back, Nearly crushing Easton in the fall but luckily for him knocking the officer off, Tumbling back towards the crowd who fell close to silent as they awaited his recovery.

And then they began louder then ever before as the smaller Al stumbled to his feet and slapped the knee of his larger, Full blooded counterpart, Before rolling onto his back and rubbing his jaw in obvious discomfort. The larger Al stood up to his full height, Almost twice the size of either officer and weighing likely more than all three combined. A single long step was all it too him to cover the distance into the circle and practically within arms reach of Flannery and Easton.

"They gonna need ye help on this one, Kid." He directed a glance at officer Yeon before wracking and popping his knuckles with an auditory crunch even over the crowd. "Gotta make it look good, Yeah?"


Precinct Interior.

The rookie seemed visibly relieved by Jackson's intervention and noticed the error of his actions and turned the card around, Swiping the magnet strip through the reader and earning an audible Denied chime. He recoiled, Aghast before the door casually chimed a proper tone and unlocked, Maglocks allowing the door to open as the young officer scrambled inside without even noticing the look on the JANE's simulated face as it pulled what could possibly be considered a joke of its own, Her lips pulling into the thinnest line of what could be considered a smile before she turned her expression neutral again before anyone could notice. Active for only a matter of days after her recoding and Turi was already imprinting on the more mischievous officers of the precinct.

Their entertainment gone, Five of the six Golem clad officers began to ready themselves again and adjusted gear and parts of their webbing for the continued task of hauling their crate. to the untrained eye it wouldnt have been noticeable how they all kept Jackson in their peripheral and how at first glance they way they casually rested a hand on the stock of a rifle or butt of a pistol might have been overlooked.

The sixth however showed none of the caution and responded to the sergeant with the kind of charismatic tone that could have gotten him a negotiator role within the DTR if he ever applied for it.

"Right on to the central armory, Sarge." He grinned, Mask still off to the side exposing a single golden tooth, And didnt fall for the bait of revealing that All of the gate guards where present. "Last minute dropoff, Another one of the big' ones from the NSMC" He nodded towards the munitions crate, Still bearing the sealed markings of the NSMC. Likely containing sensitive armaments to be locked away unless of an invasion or certain situations, Where a planetary commissioner would use his seal to authorize its use remotely, Otherwise the large durandium reinforced coffin would likely collect dust and take up space in one of the precincts armories.

Without waiting for a response the possible leader of the group secured his mask and joined the other five and with an audible grunt the six men heaved the crate with one hand each and started through the doorway and down the hall before a voice spoke up through the lobbies speakers, Causing the men to freeze rigid in their place.

Sergeant Jackson Tuvesh. All sensitive equipment has been accounted for, Our records show no such scheduled deliveries. Whats more the delivery in question is in no way broadcasting any of the proper codes to verify its authenticity, Please confirm this error.
Upon hearing this two things happened.

The veteran sergeant stopped in her tracks as she was about to exit back into the courtyard upon hearing this and one of the golem clad officers mumbled a barely audible "Fuck."
 

SirSkully

FM of Neshaten
Aug 29, 2017
791
974
118
19
#22
Courtyard

Takeshi gulped as the larger Al stood up, towering over her form as he took a long stride into the makeshift arena - causing the halfbreed's eyebrows to rise up in awe at his sheer size before that same brow furrowed with determination, if they were going to be rough after all her warnings then so be it, they'd been given plenty of warning.

"Can't say I didn't warn you," she spoke with a huff, head tipped forwards slightly as the peak of her cap obscured her eyes and a small smirk curled Officer Yeon's mouth, it was time to impress her fellow DTR officers - while one of the women who raised may not approve Takeshi at least knew her other mother would be giving a thumbs up if she was here right now.

Moving quickly, the half-nep unbuttoned the chest of her uniform and rolled up the sleeves to reveal some more of her blue cybernetics underneath - though mostly it was to try and make sure the shirt wouldn't break too much after what was coming next had run its course. The capacitor bank cradled in young Miss Yeon's sternum began outputting more charge into her aftermarket muscles which resulted in them expanding against the material of her shirt, pulling it taut around her chest, shoulders and arms as Takeshi charged the massive ID-SOL with a sprint.

Her previously rather slim, athletic and petite form was now considerably bulked out from the bottom of her ribcage to her neck as she pushed off of the earth - aiming for big Al's waist as she attempted to spear tackle him with enough strength to rival his own, she thought it best to try and stop the fight before it started.
 

jjans002

Convention Veteran
Jun 7, 2018
121
296
88
27
#23
Courtyard

One moment Easton was hanging on to the AI, the next he was falling backwards. Luckily he had the presence of mind to let go, and while he wasnt crushed he did hit the ground pretty hard, hard enough to knock the air out of him. He rolled over and got to his feet, wincing a bit. He was going to feel that in the morning.

As he got up, he saw the bigger one step in and his other officer face him. He sighed. This was never going to end. He thought. He watched as his fellow officer showed her cybernetics and prepared herself. She charged at the big guy and launched her self.

He smirked a little. Nice move, he thought, and then he had a idea to help. He moved towards the side of the enemy and swung his baton at the legs form the back. He hoped that her hitting the AI from the front and him him hitting from the back would be good enough leverage to bring the man crashing down.
 
Likes: SirSkully

SirSPT

Redshirt on the Wire
Game Master
Feb 13, 2016
394
399
113
21
Freedom, Indiana
#24
Courtyard

Seeing the other two attack the larger Al head on caused Flannery to hiss. It was dangerous but they were being smart about it, diving up his attention between mid and low attacks. But it again, this was a full blooded ID-SOL from the looks of it. This man was made to tear people apart for a living.

She couldn't let Al overpower the two, they'd be mush before they'd even know it. She decided to go for the last area that wasn't being hit. She charged forth, letting out wail as she jumped and swung for his face, hoping to draw his attention to her and maybe bring the truncheon down right between the eyes.
 

Whitehart

Well-Known Member
Mar 25, 2015
758
377
63
39
#25
Precinct Interior

Fuck was right. It was a tense few moments as Jackson took in the information and the scene. It was like slow motion as he first turned his head to look at the hovering AI and then back to the group of obviously fake Officers. He had barely seconds to really grasp the dire situation he was in.

It was those seconds that reacted, normally he would draw his weapon but it would be like shooting a metal roof with rain. It was not his finest choice but he hoped it would save his life. He sprung towards the closest of the golem clad intruders, hoping that they had little experience using such an armor. He would use the armored person as a shield, he just had to keep them off balance enough.

He knew Lilly would sense the danger and attempt to help him but she could do little against the bulky armor. "Lilly, out," he yelled as he bulled forward and continued, "Turi, call for help now!" His gamble would either keep him alive until that help arrived or his DTR career was short lived.
 
Feb 19, 2017
325
463
113
25
#26
Precinct Interior

Without hesitation the gunhund bolted, First following her partner until the command recognized and then out of the lobby, Almost knocking the veteran sergeant over as she in turn too registered the situation and instead started after Jackson at a combat jog, Shotgun in hand.

The six officers however hadn't remained stationary long enough for Jacksons charge to have any effect to close any distance. Instantly alert the moment things had gone awry, The rear two had already swung around to shut off the loose end and the barrels of two compact NPF issued ZARC rifles met the officer head on, Forcing him to avoid the automatic weapons barrage as the two emptied their magazines through the doorway. The salvo was almost deafening and with the added effect of dozens of cracks from passing rounds and the violent ricochet of bouncers as the rounds skipped and bounced off the interior walls of the lobby it was luck by the time the salvo stopped that officer jackson still remain relatively hole-free.

The only place to avoid the barrage had been beside the door itself, The armored hatch saving his life more than once and offering stable hard cover, A small 10x10" viewing port on its upper half cracked with spider web pattern at it caught a half dozen of the 7.5 x 40mm bullets. From the only non ruptured part of the viewing port it was easy to see that four of the six men had continued on, Two hastily reloading rifles as the two odd men out replaced them watching the hatch with fresh rifles trained. They slowly trailed the four, Slowly walking back while covering their egress.

Their bearing and discipline implied they where no ordinary corrupt cops.

Courtyard

Officer takeshis tackle was spot on and surprised the full SOL actually giving her a sudden advantage as he started to loose his footing, One foot almost losing traction and leaving the half breed an opportunity to actually upend the super soldier.

Then he shifted his weight and used her attack against her...
The towering SOL hunched and let Takeshi spear deeper into him, His hands, Easily large enough to encompass her head, Wrapping around her upper arms and slowly lifting her off the ground. While cybernetically enhanced the officer was still barely heavier than a child to the man as brought her off the ground, Her feet finding no more purchase to continue the push.

It was only from the timely attack from officers flannery and eastonthat she wasn't pile-driven into the asphalt. Their attacks while well placed did little than make the SOL twitch as a truncheon first hit his jaw with a sound like rubber smacking on water, And then another against the back of one of his knees. They looked to have very much the same effect as a wiffle bat against a tank. But they gave him pause enough for Takeshi to wiggle out of his grasp and join the other two.

The biggest Al around puffed out his chest and stood to his full height, Truly the most intimidating individual in the courtyard and glared at the three not unlike a parent who just learned their child had just been in their first street fight and lost; Disappointment.

He opened his mouth to say something but was drowned out as a sound started at first as a low whine, And then built into a full blown wail as speaker all around the precinct began blaring the alarm, Drowning out all of the revelry and making everyone acutely aware of the sound of automatic weapons fire from the precincts interior just as the wail quieted before blaring up just as loud as before.

The Al said something drowned out by the siren and started off in the opposite direction of the precinct, Towards its main gate, Smaller Al in tow.
 

SirSkully

FM of Neshaten
Aug 29, 2017
791
974
118
19
#27
Courtyard

The ground crunched underneath Takeshi as she, thankfully, was able to wriggle free - landing on her back and scrambling to stand upright to keep on fighting this IDSOL when the sounds of automatic gunfire from deep within the precinct reached the officer's ears.

"Blyat..." the half-Kutz muttered as she turned away from the Als who chose to flee with the rest of the crowd, Officer Yeon's cybernetics began to deflate back down to something more manageable at her command, still not quite as lean as the marksman's body had been prior to tackling an Al but rather something more manageable for indoor-work - the halfbreed reached to the rifle on her back and quickly pulled a pin to slide the scope aside before one of the copper hollow points she so carefully scored with a knife this morning were popped into the chamber just in case, though for now her rifle was left over her back in favour of the pistol on Takeshi's thigh.

"That can't be good~ I'll check the front door," she spoke in the more common form of trade, waiting for one of the officers to confirm they'd heard her before Takeshi started moving up to the door with her pistol drawn, she really hoped the green Lilly and her master would be in a decent state.
 

jjans002

Convention Veteran
Jun 7, 2018
121
296
88
27
#28
Courtyard

Easton was relieved to see his fellow officer uninjured, even though he barely did anything to this bigger one. And then shots rang out from the precinct and people scattered.

Easton cursed under his breath, if they hadnt been fighting, maybe they would have been closer to wherever the situation was and could have stopped it before it happened. He hadnt brought any of his flashbangs with him, something he was going to correct next time. He drew his pistol and with Takeshi.

He heard her say she was checking the front door, and Easton replied. "Ill cover with you." He moved up behind her toward the door, ready to take whatever side she didnt take if she entered. He also waiting to hear any orders coming his way and react to them.
 
Likes: SirSkully

SirSPT

Redshirt on the Wire
Game Master
Feb 13, 2016
394
399
113
21
Freedom, Indiana
#29
Courtyard

O'Doyle left the departing Als a glare before drawing her HHG. As much as she wanted to finish the fight, there were more important things at hand with the sounds gunfire ringing from precinct. She looked over to see Easton and Takeshi handling the front and gave them nod.

"You two handle that door," she said over the ear bud radio. "Keep your eyes open fore muzzle flashes and try to help evacuate people outta here."

She turned her attention back the crowd and start waving them towards the exit. "Heads down and vacate the area! Don't stop when you get outside, keep moving as far away as possible!" She tried ordering over the panic of the crowd.

"Turi, what the hell is going on in there?!"
 

Whitehart

Well-Known Member
Mar 25, 2015
758
377
63
39
#30
Jackson felt he was rather lucky considering, he had tried a daring maneuver failed and was able to grab cover and live and to think he only had this bullet hole in his thigh to speak of. He groaned as he clutched the area, luckily it had been more of a graze, nothing vital and did not result in a huge amount of blood loss. He shouted to the approaching friendly Sergeant, "Hey, toss me that CQ, I have a better angle." He watched to see if the woman heard him.
 
Feb 19, 2017
325
463
113
25
#31
Courtyard

The sound of alarms and distant shots had sent something through the crowd as the team rounded towards the entrance, An excited Lily practically running back and forth at the entrance, The fur from her shoulders to her haunches standing up in a razorback pattern as she yipped and snapped, Still within view of her partner but her current order holding.

The Something running through the crowd had frozen most of the kuz gatherers as the situation registered, Allowing the team their easy egress and entry. Soon after they entered however, Gunhund quickly joining them, A sound started between the wail of the siren. First starting as a low growl and then turning into a low roar as one and then five and then a douzen and then more and more isolated themselves from the unresponsive gathered started to shout and scream, Psyching themselves up before launching themselves at the nearest officer and starting an all out brawl...

Precinct Interior

Turi didn't answer any of the queries as the team entered, The JANE instead looking off to the side as if watching an invisible screen before turning her gaze towards the team, And vanishing with a hurried and concerned look as her her hidden projector cut off and turned idle.

"Fuck!" the veteran sergeant cursed, Tossing the semi automatic shotgun to Jackson, Now useless to her with two fresh holes in her vest and another having blown through her right elbow, Leaving a half useless arm to hang swinging without a joint. She slumped somewhat and cursed again, Using her off hand to awkwardly rip a 45. from her hip and placing it on her thigh before she started tearing at her ballistic vest, sucking in breath with every movement. her vest, Luckily had caught one of the rounds centered on her solar plexus, The other passing through her sternum and out the other side, Only offering a surprisingly slow trickle at the moment. she cursed... Again...

She glared at the team and two other field grade officers that where able to make it in behind them and then back at Officer Jackson.
"A mag full of shot, Wont do shit against em' " She nodded towards the CQ12 she gave him before taking up the 45. and trying to right herself, Slipping on the blood and ending up right back on her ass. Unsuprised she sighed and resigned that she was out of the fight, As short as it had been.

From down the hall the six officers had went with the crate the hall branched into two separate paths. The strata on the walls unlabeled so as to be unreadable by invaders but familiar to trained officers went one way towards an elevator to the basement and garage spaces that also housed the DTR training and armory spaces. And the other towards the first floors Tertiary armory, Office and meeting spaces, Briefing rooms, And elevators towards the upper floors of the precinct.

From outside the sounds of fighting had turned into a chaotic moshpit of screams and roars blended into one as gangers emerged from their cells hidden within the crowd to ambush officers in melee while others just tried to rush for the gates which while wide enough to fit the massive trucks earlier weren't nearly large enough to accommodate hundreds of fleeing kuz. A small island of officers had formed in a desperate riot formation trying to collect more and more officers before they inevitably attempted a breakthrough, Lashing out at anyone not in the black or blue of an NPF uniform unlucky enough to even be pushed too close...
 

jjans002

Convention Veteran
Jun 7, 2018
121
296
88
27
#32
Courtyard

As Easton was at the door, a noise started from the crowd, low and rumbling eventually turning into a loud roar. He turned around and saw the riot take off, the people lashing out at officers. He cursed, how was this happening...why was this happening,

"We should get all officer inside and lockdown the precinct and then deal with whoever is inside." He called out. He didnt know if the ones inside or outside were a bigger threat, but the riot out here seemed pressing.
 

SirSPT

Redshirt on the Wire
Game Master
Feb 13, 2016
394
399
113
21
Freedom, Indiana
#33
Courtyard

With everyone not intent on of fighting vacating the are, the start of the fist-fights put a scowl on Flannery's face. "For fu..." She started before moving towards the brawl with her HHG drawn. She didn't want to get into melee, nor did she want to start firing shots and risk hitting her fellow officers. She decided go with option C.

A loud BANG rang out across the courtyard as she pointed her HHG up in the air and fired before training it on one of the assaulters.

"CONSIDER THAT YOUR WARNING SHOT. NOW CEASE AND DESIST."
 

SirSkully

FM of Neshaten
Aug 29, 2017
791
974
118
19
#34
Courtyard

Takeshi flinched a little as the HHG was fired behind her, but after having realized it was Flannery she breathed a sigh of relief - it was a good idea really, warning shots, so long as none of the rowdier people in the crowd took it as an invitation to a challenge. One synthetic hand slowly reached down on the green shoulders of the wonderful Lily as Officer Yeon tried to get the frenzied hound's attention, muttering something calming in Kutz before she spoke to the group.

"Getting inside sounds like a good plan, but we can't spend too much time out here with all.. ahem, most of the gunshots coming from in there," the halfbreed spoke to the two other officers, glancing back down at the stoic dog once more before finishing what she had to say, "Lily can take me to Tuvesh if you two wish to deal with what's out here, seems like a good course of action to me."
 
Likes: jjans002