• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Readlliea's art

Most of these will already be on my DA; which shares my username, before I link them here. The pictures are rather big, so I'll just put links if that's okay so I don't stretch the page. Once in a while, some might get posted as the image rather than the link. So long as I'm certain it won't stretch it.

Depending on if I believe I can draw someone else's characters well enough, I might have pictures with other characters. Sometimes it might just be a headshot instead of a full body.

My whole avatar-
aorig03.deviantart.net_1b3b_f_2017_133_e_b_bilbo_at_christmas_2_by_readlliea_db95b30.jpg

Displeased Tacticus-
aimg00.deviantart.net_aeeb_i_2017_133_9_9_displeased_tacticus_by_readlliea_db95cue.jpg

com jack pine.jpg
Here's @Jack Pine commision of his character in the Inner Demon's style that Wazu went through.

jake's hallicination.jpg
"Time to start, for blood to rain down!"
Here's the hallicination that Jack sees sometimes, it's meant to look like him but with some differences as well as with a horn.

mufasa and kimba.jpg
Bet ya never expected to see dungeons and Dragons art from me eh? Eh?! Well...don't get too comfortable with it, there's a chance their won't be more of it -sigh- We'll see.

Anywho, this is Mufasa and his hunting dog Kimba. Mufasa is a wizard, a jack of all trades wizard honestly as I was struggling enough to understand everything and the Dungeon Master said it was okay to not have him specialized in something. he also has no deity; as I saw no reason for it honestly -shrugs-. Kimba is a Harlequin Great Dane that is a hunting dog; Great Danes were once hunting dogs and used to hunt bears, true fact.

My first D&D experience wasn't fun, I didn't get to do much with these two which upset me a great deal yesterday but I won't bore you people with that. The only reason I did art for them was one of the people recorded the whole game and once they take out all the unnecessary gibberish unrelated to the game, they'll put a video on youtube and he needed art of the characters in order to show who was talking at the time. Granted...Mufasa might only appear once or twice in the video but...oh well.

D&D is like anything else, you have to do it a lot to get good at it.

In this case, you may enjoy it if you start going more often. You'll learn when to talk over people and how to interact with them better. I know my usual DnD games tend to end up not very organized.

The game wasn't the issue, I just didn't get to do anything at all. All I did was introduce my character and send a letter to the npc saying 'We'll all be there for you and are on our way" or whatever. WE didn't write the letter but that's the feel of the letter.

Well it's only scheduled once every other friday. So after this upcoming friday, it'll be the friday after it. The Dungeon Master invited me back cause he saw that I didn't get to do anything and he didn't like that. So they'll be doing something else to try and fix that. but if the same thing happens again, I'm not doing it again after that. I didn't have any fun save for a few laughs and even with that, it wasn't enough to make me happy. I fiddled with my dice most of the time whenever I got shot down or ignored.

In the end, we'll see. I don't really know until the next D&D night. The Dungeon Master tried his best and I saw no issue with the Dungeon Master nor the game, the issue was all the people and how easily the game got derailed.

DnD gets easily derailed. There is a term called 'rail-roading' for the DM trying to force everyone to go along with the plot and it is certainly 'a thing'.

I'd say stick with it. It'll be rough until you get to know the people you're playing with.

The quest was meant to be short, it took us over two hours...

I know these people form the Game tournament that happens once every Friday in town. Granted I don't know KNOW em. The only people I truly know are our Jack Pine and White Wolf here. But honestly...that didn't help at all.

Not often, cause I usually don't have 5 dollars to put into the pot in order to compete and if it's a genre I know I'm not good at, I won't play the games as it would be very useless and stupid to do honest.

Never did get my beer, and my character jack pine almost got one hitted the first monster encounter. Was the only one who got hit actually. Plus was poor. The dm's character was named jack which was an annoyance.

That's not really a annoyance Jack. Not everyone names EVERY character they create the same thing. How was the DM suppose to know? Besides, Jack is a common name. It's not the Dm's fault that you both used Jack.

ALSO let us not complain in my art thread. PLEASE!

.....-faceplant-

Please, I had a bad day yesterday. Either say something about the art, ask for a drawing request, or just...leave the thread be for now.

What games do they play in this tournament?

Games is something I'm good at. I once coached gunsight1 to victory in battlefleet gothic. It was glorious.

I do need to figure out the rest of those comissions too...

com amethialn.jpg
For @Ametheliana
I didn't want to leave the page empty for having used a normal sized piece of paper, so I made the fish on her kimono swim around the page. That and they seemed to have multiplied. I hope it's okay. It was hard to tell what some of the colors were and I did try to do that pattern on the outfit as well.

Help them.jpg
I tried something different. I only used ink and colored Sharpie pens. I think this turned out better than I thought it would, as originally it was going to be the Puppet from Fnaf. But I wasn't satisified with the head, so it ended up turning into a oc that I'm not sure what will happen to em. Currently it is a spirit and perhaps one of a unnamed Nightguard; as the places no doubt had more than one nightguard inbetween and before the games who could've come to a horrible fate. Anywho, he did end up disembodied so...yeah, that's why there's no legs or arms.

View attachment 14558
For @Ametheliana
I didn't want to leave the page empty for having used a normal sized piece of paper, so I made the fish on her kimono swim around the page. That and they seemed to have multiplied. I hope it's okay. It was hard to tell what some of the colors were and I did try to do that pattern on the outfit as well.
Tagging @Speeder01 for the character but omg so gooooooood

RPG-D RPGfix
Back