• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

RP: YSS Resurgence Resurgence of Yamatai - Mission 4: The Hand That Feeds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group A:

The walls of The Inferno Wind were haphazard patches of sandstone, stucco, and brick and covered in carpets. The floor was made of dusty triangular white tile and the ceiling was decorated with souvenirs from the various wars, including Qel'noran, SMX, NMX, and old Star Army of Yamatai gear. It had a lot of columns and odd nooks and crannies. The dimly-lit bar was surrounded by a ring of softly glowing lights on its exterior and had a hanging bank of view-screens above it that show a variety of video programming such as news and the fights on Darso's coliseum. The scents of dust, chili spice, and strong alcohol filled the air while chillout music softly played.

Thad walked up and beside Zanven and indicated he wanted a drink also. "Something that will put hair on your chest." He said with a grin as he looked towards the barkeep.

Zanven looked at Thad as he walked up but chose to keep his mouth shut for the time being as he was still unsure about what he would find out here. Still though the drink brought to him was at least in a "clean" glass.

"Sure," the barkeeper said, serving Thad a tumbler of smokey aged Nepleslian whiskey.

Yayoi didn't react visibly when she'd received Koyama's message about the developments and the group. Copy That Ma'am" She replied telepathically as she made her way to where she could return to the group she was supposed to join.

Koyama followed suit after Thad and Zanven, granted the last time she'd entered a bar she had come out a royal. And as such felt a flutter of paranoia at the possibilities this go around. Her enhanced eyes drank in the details and filed them away. Though the smells of the place made her wish she could wrinkle her nose instead of maintaining the placid expression.

Joy, both of them already going for the drink. Instead of ordering something herself, Koyama just stayed near Thad, quiet, and continued her observations.

Yayoi blinked, when she noticed that the building she came up to was a bar. whats the bet it was the guys idea to enter here? She smirked before she entered the bar after and came up to Koyama.

Koyama spotted Yayoi, and as if reading the Ranger's mind, seemed to try and convey, 'Not my idea'. to her.

Thad grabbed the drink that was brought to him and took a sip of it. "This isn't too bad a place. Little rough around the edges but least you don't feel like your about to get jumped." Thad comment as his eyes scanned the room. He was looking to see who was shifting around in their seat. A sign they might have something to hide.

"I heard about a freighter that went out and never came back," the barkeeper told Zanven. "The crew stopped here two weeks ago and was talking about some big find and how they were all going to spend their money this week. Ship just fell out of the universe instead."

"That's quite the interesting piece of news, but other than just stragglers looking for a quick loot fix...nothing." He shrugged as he watched Thad and continued to scan the room.

~' Did you find anything interesting while scouting ahead?'~ Koyama sent to Yayoi while the men took up their drinks. The atmosphere of the place spoke Nepleslian, rural, a bit western of the old volumetric show variety. Looking to the carpets she wondered when the last time they had been cleaned considering it was a desert world.

In the meantime, she listened to the bartender speak to the boys and recorded all of it. Granted drinking on the job grated on her, against regulation, but it suited their purposes at the very least. For the moment.

Two sweaty dudes walked into the bar. "Those nekos are great," the first one said. "They did most of the work for us." The second one nodded. "There's enough stuff in that shipment to set up our own shipyard. Hard to believe it's actually going to happen finally. And the ROBOTS! Bro!"

"The robots!"

"And the guns!"

The two guys went to the bar and ordered energy drinks. When they saw the Star Army soldiers milling around in the bar they gave handshakes. "It's nice you guys still care about Valaad after all this time," one said.

Thad took the hand of one of the guys and gave it a firm shake. "Our pleasure, just helping out the little guy as the saying goes." He said with a grin across his face. He leaned back to size of the person. Seemed like someone who could put up a good fight. Something he was glad to see. "Robots and guns, what more could a person ask for right!" He let his comment hang for a moment before he answered. "Well, a nice dame wouldn't be too bad either."

"I, uh, didn't say anything about that," the local worker said with a frown, taking his energy drink. He and his buddy wandered out of the bar and left.

Koyama stared at the hand for a fraction of a second before taking the rough, calloused hand in her own smaller one. Giving a firm shake in turn. Truth be told, she wasn't used to handshakes. They seemed a purely, or almost so Nepleslian thing to her. And therefore it was rather an odd concept. But let the SOL-hybrid do the talking while she listened.

After the two left, she looked at Thad, a look of suspicion on her face.

"So," the barkeep asked, "Is this some sort of preparation to re-invite Valaad back into Yamatai? You know The Kuvexian War was the only war we weren't heavily involved in...because of being independent."

A few outfits that would look cute on Sanda, and a few of the others on the ship, and Yayoi replied to Koyama telepathically and added a few of her observations and things she’d noticed. Including how there were Yamatai and Nepleslian architecture. The ranger finally finished with her last words I am assuming based on your look, that it was the guy’s idea to enter the bar? She blinked at giving handshakes, and then blinked when they left, seemingly after Thad said something. She sighed with thoughts of What have you done now Thad?

Thad lifted his drink and took another sip before looking back towards Koyama. "Don't worry, was just speaking with the locals. I promise to behave." He reached up and made a cross sign across his chest.

"The Kuvexian War mostly bypassed Valaad?" Koyama asked the bartender, her first verbal question since entering the place. "If it had, I'm glad it did so, this world has seen its fair share of violence and doesn't deserve more. But, I saw a lot of heavily armed security at the starport, has there been trouble recently?"

~'Yes, it was Brax-hei's.'~ she responded having watched the two workers leave. A shadowed look crossed her face then. She replayed what the locals had said over in her head. ~' What do you think about what those two said?'~ she asked Yayoi over their little telepathic link. The XO let the mention of outfits for Sanda slip aside for the time being.

Zanven picked up his drink and turned around to look at the rest of the patrons of the bar...seeing as though the populace here was beginning to act lively he just took a few moments to "people watch" and to try to hear anything that sounded good. Overall though...it was panning out to be just another den for locals to spend their time in.

Yayoi felt she wouldn’t have been surprised if it had been Thad’s but the other newcomer was new so it was surprising to her, but he was a man so she didn’t think she should be surprised. From what I heard they seemed to be a fan, of robots, and guns, and they seemed to like Nekos which is a great feeling. Though his comment about Yamatai still caring about them caught my attention, though it didn’t feel hostile per se.

"If your curious, we could tail those two who were just in here. May lead us to something fun." Thad took another drink, this time putting all of it down the hatch.

A half-Kuvexian entered the bar, which caused a number of people to cast glances at the bllue woman. She fast-walked to a back table where a frog-like alien was waiting over a pile of fried chicken and toasted beetles. "I hear you got a fast ship..." she began. "Are you familiar with Sood Zadra?"

Thad lowered his voice as his eyes locked onto the new guest who just entered the bar. "Looks like fun just walked into the door. Think we should go introduce ourselves?" His gaze shifted from the blue woman and towards the XO.

Koyama nodded to herself, and the words and 'words' of both Yayoi and Thad. She hadn't received a response to her questions however polite. Those two men had caught her attention and levering herself up from partly sitting on a bar stool she watched with a neutral expression as a Kuvexian-hybrid strode by. That had also caught her attention, but she wasn't there for a half-breed. But she did file away the fact she had seen someone of that disposition in Gate City.

Sood Zadra?

"Finish up and let's go," she told Thad, paying for the drink of her own accord. Even throwing in a tip for the man's being attentive. The first officer sent a brief request to the Resurgence's MEGAMI asking if it had any information on the aforementioned Sood Zadra as she went.

MEGAMI answered that SOod Zadra was a Kuvexian-built neutral starport in the UX-3 II star system. Star Army Intelligence said it was the colony of a Kuvexian megacorporation called Quallox Vaibal which had built starships and weapons for the Kuvexian military during the war.

The Kuvexian Hybrid caught the attention of Yayoi immediately, and she subtly observed her, like Koyama she wasn’t as familiar with Sood Zadra, it sounded like a person rather than a ship.

Group B:

"I would say Gate City is probably fairly safe as long as you keep your head on a swivel," the cybernetics shop keeper said. "The desert out there will kill you faster than the city," he told Frank.

Delmira flicked her ears and swayed her tail. She was comfortable with the heat in fact the neko was enjoying it for the most part though her very light outfit helped with that. She kept look out while she overheard Sanda and the vendors conversation. Delmira looked around switching vision modes as she looked for a place to buy guns from. She didn't have a family save for those in the military she served with.

Sanda left the food vendor and stood out in the open, foot traffic flowing around her. She was still in shock. Her parents were alive and somewhere on this planet.

The short neko moved beside Sanda and looked at her before looking around. "You OK?" Delmira asked the ranger looking up at her. "If you need a minute I'm sure me and Frank can stay on mission. Wish i had my drone still."

Sanda snapped her head around and quickly wiped her eyes. "I'm fine." She said almost without thinking. Then she took a deep breath and said, "Thanks, I think I'm good. I still haven't had a chance to process the whole thing. But we've got a mission to do and this is my chance to show what I can do when given a chance to command. I don't want to waist it. Even with this new knowledge."

"Understood, I cant fathom what you are going through I don't have a family. But if we get the chance I would like to visit a weapons shop if we have free time." Delmira said and shrugged. "But mission first we can do other stuff after words."

After chatting for a bit Frank moved to rejoin Sanda. "So boss, should we stop by the bar to make sure Thad is behaving himself?"

Sanda nodded her thanks to Del then turned to Frank and shook her head. "I want nothing to do with Maximus. The XO is more than capable of dealing with his stupidity. We have our own job to do."

"So I wanted to ask you Sanda what is your home life like, your folks and reasoning for joining the infantry?" Frank asked.

Sanda eyed Frank a moment, slightly annoyed with the very personal questions. "That's a rather personal question." She looked back towards the vendor stall where her world had just been rocked and said, "After what I just learned I'm really not feeling like sharing that right now. Perhaps after this mission is over and I've had some time to process what just happened."

"I wouldn't." But Delmira was to late to speak and just sighed. "Lets get back on mission."

"I agree." Sanda said nodding to Del. To Frank she asked, "So did you learn anything at the Cybernetic booth?"

"Other than the vendor was selling old military grade Cybernetics from a defuncked corp from my past not so much." Frank said in a mildly bored tone. "Honestly Boss you need to smile more. being all doom and gloom is going to age you quicker than the stress Maximus puts you through. Laugh a little enjoy yourself maybe get the stick to come out of your ass a few feet." Frank stated with his hands behind his head.

"There's a lot of cyborgs and mutants here," Poppy noted to Delmira as she looked around. "Not a lot of synthetic species like Nekovalkyrja and Minkan. That's got to be a rough life living in those bodies. They're way more susceptible to infections," she pointed out. "Life expectancy could easily be under 100."

Sanda glared at Frank, keeping her anger just in check. First the very personal questions and now this? "Sterling-Hei, we do not know each other well enough for comments like that. While we are on this mission you and I have been given command of this team you will treat me with the respect of command. Am I clear?"

"Sounds bad." Delmira said and looked at Poppy. "Hopefully with whatever we are delivering helps the situation here."

Frank nodded his Head. "yes ma'am sorry ma'am." he added as he turned around. "the shopkeeper also pointed out that the desert would kill us faster than the city and that the city is somewhat hostile if you dont watch your ass."

Sanda continued to glare at Frank a moment then snorted. "I bet it is." She said looking up at the sun with a shaded hand. "But that's what they pay us the big money for I guess."

Frank snorted. "I mean if the same people who pay us the big ones sign Thad's checks. I'm still slightly worried for everyone's sake...not my own."

"I like this heat truth be told." Delmira said her tail swaying behind her

"Really?" Asked Sanda again looking towards the sun. "What's so great about it?"

"Just the warmth. I must have DNA strains of some desert cat." Delmira said, half-joking.

Sanda laughed at that.

"We sell body parts, too," said the shopkeeper. "You want to build somebody out of scraps?"

"Is there a weapons shop around here?" Delmira said and turned to face the shop keeper.

Frank thought for a moment before responding. "sure got any empty shells compatible with a mind transfer if they die? like maybe a love doll or something? I think it would be a fitting punishment for Maximus if he were to bite it." Frank asked the shopkeeper.

The shopkeeper just laughed.

- - - -

OOC: JP by Wes, Ajax, Charaa, Cowboy, Miko, Ethereal, ShadowWalker,Zanven

Valaad: Planet side Market Place

Sanda moved aside and let Frank and Del talk to the shopkeeper. She wanted a moment to collect her thoughts. There was way to much going on for her right now. Just a few hours ago she had been fighting for her life aboard an enemy ship. Then her anger at Thad for his stupid antics and comments which had almost gotten her in big trouble she was sure. Even though Koyama was giving her a shot at being an NCO, Sanda was sure there was a reprimand hidden in their as well. Then, completely unexpected, she had learned that her parents, whom she had not seen in 20 years since she and her sister had been sent away, are alive and living on this planet. She still didn't quite know what to think of that. How had they ended up here? Why had they not tried to contact her or her sister? So many questions and emotions flooding her at once that she was again in danger of being overwhelmed by it all.

Her Ranger training kicked in. Compartmentalize. Focus on one thing, her current mission. It was a struggle, but she was able to do it. Sanda took a deep breath and let it out slowly, her eyes taking in as many details of her surroundings as she could. Possible ambush points, good cover spots, identifying likely threats, all things a Ranger would take note of. It got her mind off everything that was tying her up and back on track. She saw Iemochi running some tests and noticed that he seemed to be watching her and her squad mates as much as he was watching his instruments. Sanda snorted, probably taking notes on how she was doing as an acting NCO. Not that she minded. Having the Taii around was comforting knowing that she could ask advice and receive some pointers on her first taste of command.

Sanda moved over to stand beside and glanced at his devices, though she had no idea what any of them did. After a moment she said, "Things seem pretty quiet around here, no evidence that I can make out of open hostility towards us or another group." She nodded towards Frank and Del. "As soon as they finish chatting with that vendor we can start to move towards the edge of town so you can get your readings of the environment." She looked at the ground a moment then asked quietly, "How am I doing so far?"

Reactions: Wes
Valaad: Hole in the Wall Bar

Thad had just started to get use to this place when the Koyama gave the order to move out. Thad was about to pay for his drink when he seen Koyama had beaten him to the punch. He was a little shocked that she was paying for the drinks. Did this mean this outing was now considered a date? He was unsure how to act given they are on a mission yet she is buying his drink. This normally doesn't happen so should he go along with it and like hold her hand? He entertained this thought only for a moment before he decided to just let this slide. He said he wouldn't be causing any flare ups from the woman folk and he meant every word of it.

"I guess this means I owe you one since you are paying for my drink." He said with a big smile on his face. "Kind of you to do something you didn't have too."

Seeing as he had yet again just fallen off to the wayside in terms of being there. He shrugged it off while Thad and Koyama had their little love triangle thing going on he was asked about his fast ship by…well they weren’t from around here…he thought, but when asked about a particular place Zanven smiled. “I know very little about it other than my girl parked at the spaceport and I can out perform anything that most pilots there could probably do. So what are ya here for? Short chat? Maybe a little back and forth…or perhaps you are out here recruiting for something?” He asked with a confident…yet cocky smile as he sat down his glass, paid for his drink and looked at the hybrid with a questionable gaze.

While the others were chatting with the locals and amongst themselves, Mochi crouched down with his backpack open in front of him. He rooted around, his FARS drone spinning overhead, no doubt with cameras taking in the conversations and happenings around him. Mochi pulled out a metallic sphere and twisted it, opening the Nodal Capsule Sphere. Putting away one half of the sphere, the Elysian tossed the contents of its brother into the air. Tiny black dots sped out and disappeared within a few seconds.

When Sanda drew alongside Mochi, he glanced up to her with his green eyes, then back down, seeming to concentrate on his work as she talked. The Taii's sunburst wings rustled gently in the arid breeze. "You're doing well, but I was close to cuffing Frank around the ears when he called you 'ma'am'." Mochi shook his head, wondering whether they'd have to send out a circular about what rank meant what. It was the second time today that this team alone had got a bit confused.

While he talked, the science officer returned the broken sphere to his backpack and took out a hard case. Opening it, there was revealed a hand spade and some sterile containers. "Once I get these samples, we can move on. But--" Mochi cast a distrustful look up to the roofs of the surrounding buildings. "I have no doubt we're being watched. We stand out too much not to. Let's not let our guard drop." Scooping up some soil samples, he filled and sealed a couple of large vials, putting them back into the kit before returning it to the backpack.

"Alright.. If we've not found anything unique in town, I'm ready to go." Mochi grabbed a flat tablet - his science pad - from one of the side-pockets. He then closed up the bag and secured it over his shoulders. Standing, the blonde cast his look up to the sky, "Normally I'd say we procure a guide for the desert, but with the Resurgence so close and with our tech, it's probably fine." With a grin, Mochi added, "And you Rangers are pretty great at hostile nav, I hear."

Koyama issued a shrug at Thad's remarks and offer of thanks, "I show kindness to those deserving. You are a good person, Maximus-hei. I believe that however much trouble you seem able to get yourself into." with that said, her gaze lingered on Zaven. Instead of moving on and out of the bar, she returned to the position she had been in before. Half on, half off the stool. Let him have his moment.

"I know things are tense between you and the other female crewmembers."
with a look in his direction then she let the question tumble forth: "They're worse than usual. What's happened?" while the technical answer had been given to her, Koyama wanted it in his own words.

If Thad had any of his drink left, he would have choked on it. First a drink and now a compliment. What in the world was going on right now. Had he entered into his popular phase again. Something more was going on here. Though he was not sure just what all end game was at play.

"A compliment from you is worth more than anything. Thank you, that means a lot." His gaze looked away from her for a moment, mostly to hide the fact he was blushing. He could tell she cared, which was a great thing to have. "My gut feeling is that a misunderstand got way out of hand. We are all adults here so are free to do as each wishes." He reached up and ran his hand through his long hair. "I have no ill will towards any of my crew. If they wish to grind an axe and pick a fight I will gladly return in kind. As long as this helps to put whatever bugs them behind us."

Thad pushed himself away from the bar and took a step. "However they feel I will always have their back. Maybe you can share this message in such a way that they would listen." Thad looked Koyama in her eyes, a sincere look on his face.

Sanda gave a small smile at Iemochi's comment about cuffing Frank around the ears. "I don't think he meant anything by it. He was just trying to show that he understood his earlier comments were out of place and that I had his respect." Sanda nodded her agreement that they were being watched. "Of course we are." She said matter of factly. "Almost everyone has paused to see the 'new fokes' around. But I get your meaning. There have been several people who have been almost too casual in watching us. Except that guy on the roof top over my right shoulder. He's trying so hard not look interested in us but he's so obvious that it's really painful to watch. I've thought of disappearing and going and having a chat with him, but I'm afraid he would over react if I did so I'm just keeping tabs on him."

Sanda could have easily disappeared and snuck up on the watcher. She was a Ranger after all. But at this point it felt more productive to gather intel on their own and let whoever was so interested in them make the first move. After all, it could be nothing but someone who is curious about them but has a nervous disposition that makes them look suspicious.

Sanda did smile at the Taii's comment about not needing a guide because they had a Ranger in the group. "Yes Sir, we are. but procuring a guide might not be a bad idea. Not in case we get lost, but for the information we could pick up."

Sanda group

Delmira turned around and walked over to Sanda. "Whats next? If you need a suggestion the shop keep recommended a weapons shop not far from here." Delmira said her tail gesturing in the direction of said shop.

Sanda turned her attention over to Del and looked down at the shorter woman. A smile slowly crept onto her face. "Sure. It looks like that's the direction we'd be heading towards anyway. If we see it we can take a quick look." Sanda tapped her comm once to get her groups attention. "We're moving towards the edge of town. Stay watchful. We've got some interested parties keeping an eye on us."

Delmira flicked her ears to anyone this would look like annoyance but to her she was listening to her surroundings trying to get a bead on anything that sounded strange to her. "Sounds good to me." She said and would start walking towards to the weapons shop.

Sanda followed Del while keeping an eye one her surroundings. "Interested in anything in particular?" Sanda asked Del. "Maybe a new sniper rifle that's actually accurate?" She teased.

"Don't know what you mean. Last I saw you stood in front of where my bullet just happened to go." She teased back. "If this guy has something illegal we can maybe press him for information or make a deal." Delmira said and looked up at the taller woman "To bad we can't trade our gear that would really get people to talk."

Sanda snorted but didn't say more about being shot during the last fight. She did look sidelong at Del's suggestion of trading their gear. "No way in Hell I'd trade my gear for information." She pulled out her Straight Silver blade and looked at it lovingly before kissing it and sheathing it again. "My gear is way to special to me for any kind of information." She paused a moment as she remembered what she had learned just a little bit ago. "Except maybe for more information about my parents." She added quietly. "That I'd pay for."

"Yes well the Shosa and god knows who else would be absolutely pissed if we traded gear so lets see if we can do this the other way." Delmira said and entered the shop. The neko looked around the shop looking suddenly distracted by everything in the room but in particular she was looking for anything that was illegal that might be used against the shop keep.

Sanda entered the behind Del and smiled as the neko began looking around like a kid in a candy shop. She also enjoyed looking at all the different weapons, although she'd be hard pressed to find a better assortment than what she already carried on her.

Delmira would grab a sword off a rack and would look over at Sanda. She would tilt the sword so Sanda could see it was a Star Army officers sword.

Sanda shrugged. A sword was hardly what she would consider 'illegal'. An Aether blade might be something they could go on but just an officers sword. Still...

The short neko would float off the ground to reach something on a high shelf and this would prompt the shop keep to pay much closer attention to Delmira. She held a Westech trench shotgun and while it was a older gun the neko's tail swayed behind her.

Sanda glaced at the shotgun and smiled. "Classic."

"You're Yamataian, you can float," the shopkeeper sarcastically reminded them.

Delmira leaned in towards Sanda "He seems to keep some of his more interesting stuff up top but I didn't get a good look." She turned the shopkeep. "Yes I am and I'm short as well. Speaking of which I'm curious about this piece." She said and held up the sword so the shopkeep can see it.

"That's a Star Army sword, one of the newer models. First made in YE 39. It came in with some random salvage from the Kuvexian War," the shopkeeper told Delmira. "It's in great condition, maybe even never used. We accept KS here, by the way."

"Good because all i got to trade is a MPP. Do you get many people who go outside of the town come in to buy some protection from the local wildlife or the locals in general?" Delmira asked as he looked around the shop a bit more shotgun in one hand and sword in the other.

The man just shrugged. "I suppose. This isn't exactly the most popular planet in the universe, it's more of a place most starships just fly around. What brings the Star Army here anyway? Any chance of Valaad being part of the Empire here? I sure could use those LACY payments."

Delmira will turn to face Sanda for this one before shrugging.

Sanda shrugged as well. "That's above our paygrade. We're just here to deliver some supplies and get a little R&R and spend some of our pay." She let that last comment hang in the area a moment then asked, "You got any more stuff? Like top noch stuff you only keep under lock and key?"

"I've got some Kuvexian shit," the man said quietly. "Self-charging aether cleavers, powdered canned instant infantry, sensor fog grenades, arm-mounted nanolathes, and the pineapple thing that cuts people into dices."

"Hoe many of those canned instant infantry do you have?" Delmira asked somewhat shocked.

"A six-pack," the shopkeeper said. "They're basically gummy zombies that can use squad tactics, follow orders, and can shoot guns. At least, that's what I heard. Haven't tried it myself."

"How do the zombies know whose orders to follow?" Sanda asked, unable to overcome her curiosity. "And how long do they last for?"

"You'd have to ask a Kuvexian," the shopkeeper replied.

"Look I'm not going to ask your source as to where you got these but don't you think if some local gang got these things they would be trouble. Plus just having those seems to violate some sort of law somewhere." Delmira said

"This isn't Yamatai, so we don't need to follow Yamataian laws. That's why I can safely keep aether weapons. Frankly I'm not sure why the Yamataian government has sent you. Are you going to buy something or what?"

"I'd like to see self-charging aether cleavers myself." Sanda said. "But if Valaad ever does become part of Yam, you'd better figure something out with those things."

"Why do you think I got a sword and gun in my hand and walking around your shop looking at your wares?" Delmira said and put them on the counter. "How much for that six pack of gummy zombies?"

"3000 KS for the six-pack and 15,000 for the cleaver set," the shopkeeper told them, bringing out the cans and one of the two cleavers. The cleaver was gold in color and had glowing purple accents and was elegantly designed with sweeping curves, and designs of mushrooms and stalactites on it, and had a handle shaped like a cluster of spiderwebs. It was a little longer than a meter in length and had a big Zesuaium blade where the aether arc went. There was some sort of Kuvexian royal coat of arms on the base of the handle, where a miniature aether reactor was embedded beneath and glowed through cutouts.

Delmira turned to Sanda. "im about to blow a months worth of pay getting some Kuvexian gear." She turned the shopkeep. "How much is the other gear and the officers sword?"

Sanda picked up the cleaver and gave a low whistle. "Maldita sea. Qué linda."

"450 for the sword and 99 KS for the shotgun and a box of 30 shells."

"Al diablo con eso." Sanda said as she handed the shopkeeper the money. She'd have Koyama take a look at them. She was sure the XO would find them very interesting.

Koyama group

Thad had pulled his self back together after being given all of the compliments. This was the first time that he felt he seen eye to eye with the XO. Given his new boost in confidense figured he would get back to doing what he does best, getting to know the crew. And who better than Yayoi who he had not really got to know them as well as he would like.

Poppy looked around and figured everyone seemed alright enough, so she told Koyama she was going to head back to the Resurgence and check on Cassie. "I'll make sure to have a replacement come out," she promised. In a few minutes, Kawa Euikoshi arrived with a scanner in her hands.

Yayoi was silent as she observed the interactions between the others. She observed Poppy speaking to Koyama and then leaving them, before another of the crew arrived. Her attention went to Thad and she observed him too. She nodded her head to him in greeting when she caught his eye and ordered another drink.

This was a treat, Thad would now get to hang with yet another crew he wanted to get to know better. "So, Yayoi, what is your story?"

"Oh, we can get drinks?" Euikoshi asked, a bit surprised to see this during the duty day. Maybe this was counted as shore leave, she pondered, rubbing her chin. A small circular FARS drone quietly hovered over her shoulder, projecting a volumetric ^_^ face. She checked the radiation levels in and around the bar, which seemed to annoy some of the customers who wanted privacy.

The half-Kuvexian woman firmly told Zanven "I don't do business with the Star Army. Besides, you're lower enlisted, you don't have the authority to go joyriding in your military-issued craft." She and her amphibian pilot stood up and pushed past him and Euikoshi on their way out of the tavern to the starport. "I'll have you there in Sood Zadra in no time," the pilot assured her.

Euikoshi shrugged and went over to listen to Yayoi and Thad.

Yayoi blinked “My Story? Not much to tell really, but what do you want to know?’ She asked him finally speaking for the first time before she glanced over to Euikoshi. She simply shrugged, so far there didn’t seem to be complaint from Koyama, and Yayoi didn’t think it was bad to drink a little.

"Oh nothing super specific. How about sharing a war story from your past." Thad asked as he reached up and rubbed his finger against his nose. He then looked towards Euikoshi. "Same question, what is your story?" A smile crossed his face as he waited for a reply from them both.

"I don't, really have that much to offer," Euikoshi laughed. "It's all just school stuff until I joined the Star Army, and this is my first ship. In other words, I'm hoping to get my stories out here," she grinned, making a grand gesture with her arms. "So far I've been having a lot of fun just living with Pidole and Poppy."

"Aye, and good stories you shall have. I agree, Pidole and Poppy are some crew I am happy to have on my team." He then looked towards Yayoi, curious to learn more of his ranger friend.

Yayoi thought of the combat, she’d participated in her past, though there was nothing major other than those she did on Hanako’s World. The other problem was that she tended not to think too much about the war, at least enough to allow her to brag about it. “I don’t like to brag about my accomplishments, especially war story ones... But I take it you two know that I got stuck on Hanako’s World when They came?” Yayoi asked the two of them. “On one mission, I had to infiltrate a prison camp by allowing myself to get captured.” She began before taking a quick sip.

“Some pregnant woman were captured and their husbands and wives were worried about them, so a few of us infiltrated intending to get them out safely and see to their wellbeing, unfortunately, my allegiance to the resistance was discovered which meant I’d have to act as a distraction while my comrades did the mission. They wanted to know where the bases were, and I Technically was as forthcoming as I could be, but they didn’t like the answer.”

She shifted uncomfortably, moving her legs closed. “it focused them off enough that their attention went to me, and not on the fact my comrades were quietly freeing people, until they did the signal. I broke out, grabbed the warden and made my escape. I was so nice to the warden too, made sure he was comfortable, and let him have a moment in an Onsen, which was a lava pit. There were stories about him, so I thought why not give him a nice time that he’d enjoy? “ She said before quietly drinking her drink.

Thad looked at her for a moment with a blank stare on his face. Did she just share she tossed a person into a lava pit. "Damn, now that is brutal. Hahaha. I do like myself a story with a happy ending." He reached up and rubbed the back of his head for a moment. "Yeah, war isn't something to brag about that is for sure. Sometimes we got to go bad things to bad people and that is just how it is. I too have seen my fair share of prisons and labor camps."

"I heard you used to work for some evil Nekovalkyrja in the frontier," Euikoshi told Thad.

Thad's ears perked up at the sound of an evil Neko. Though he had a few things to say about some of the crew who seemed to have turned on him who might fall into this grouping as well.

Frank would eventually hobble into the gunshop where Sanda was a large limb sized case with him as he looked at the shorter shopkeep. "Hey big guy, You happen to have any 35 mm x 228 rounds for sale here? Looking for some ammo to add to my new toy once I get it installed." Frank looked Over to Sanda and Delmira before smirking. "I got a good deal on some cybernetics how have you faired."

Frank asked In short He wasnt able to get much info in the Entire time he was chatting and looking around the cybernetics shop. So after coming up short the least he could do is buy the cybernetic that caught his eyes. "so after were done here would you like to head to the local bar? I'll pay."

Valaad: Planet side Market Place: Gunstore

Sanda held her purchases up. One in each hand. They were very heavy, obviously meant for power armor. Sanda was abnormally strong for her size but still these things were far too unwieldly. She set one down and just held the other. That was better. She could just about manage one without PA. Not that she would want to. A big cleaver was not her style. Still she did enjoy fine weapons. Her brother in law was a collector. He'd be crazy about these.

She was still admiring them when Frank walked in, asking about 35mm rounds. Sanda turned to him with a questioning look on her face. "¿Para qué diablos quieres un cañón de 35mm?" asked Sanda. "The recoil would be intense, even for your android body. And if what if you missed your target? You'd blow up some poor fools house, or worse, damage the ship." Sanda smiled laughed at the craziness of it. Of course she had just spend several months pay on some Kuvien aether cleavers she'd probably never use in battle so... "I hope you know what you're doing." Sanda attached her new cleavers to her back using a harness the shopkeeper had thrown in. The handles stuck out of her camo cloak but the rest of the weapon was safely concealed beneath it.

As to Frank's suggestion of going to a bar, Sanda shook her head. "No, we need to head to the edge of town first. Del just had to stop and look around this shop, which granted gave us some interesting purchases. But we need to finish our look around first. Our science officer needs to do some readings of the environment." Sanda jumped up and down, testing the weight distribution of the cleavers. She tightened the straps and jumped again. Much better. "Afterwards will see. You might have to buy drinks. I don't think Del or I have any money left."

"No no no i meant how much for the rest of the Kuvexian stuff?" Delmira said tail swaying eagerly. She didn't notice Frank come in nor his inquiry into the ammunition. The short neko had a fierce look in her eyes as she was set on acquiring the goods.

"Not to break up this discussion," Koyama finally cut in after allowing the group a taste of relaxation, "But I believe the Shosa will be cross with us if we continue milling about in a bar." remarking wryly with a gesture toward the exit. "You all can continue your conversation as we continue with the task at hand. All I ask is for observation of our surroundings and remarks on anything that may catch your attention or be worth noting."

With her gentle rebuke over with, Koyama rose smoothly to her feet, making for the door with an eyebrow arched as if saying, 'I'm waiting,' she had brushed aside Thad's compliment for the moment. Having told the man she would inquire later on that 'misunderstanding' she knew what it had been of course. But wanted his take on the situation as well.

"Come along, my shield," Koyama said beckoning to Thad, "We have a lot of ground to cover. Brax-hei, you did well finding this place and whatever we gathered here I have filed away for our report please keep your eyes peeled and pass along anything that catches your eye. Yayoi-hei, if you would again be our scout? Euikoshi-hei, if you will be joining us, I trust your scanner is up to the task."

She bit her bottom lip a moment and opened the door to the bar, peering outside. "There are things here I would like analyzed. With Iemochi-taii with the others, I could always use another pair of hands and a set of skilled eyes for the work."

Inferno Wind

"Well?" Euikoshi prodded Thad, "what was life before the Star Army? Were you some sort of frontier mercenary?" she asked, genuinely curious.

Yayoi watched the interaction between the two. She’d never heard of evil Nekos before, though she began wondering if the woman was mistaking those Mishuu people who made Neko for the evil Neko. Though from the sound of it, it seemed that she wasn’t talking about those and about Thad’s life before he joined Star Army.

"Well, you could call them evil neko...just plan evil works too. Ran into some bad folks before Star Army. Though on some levels, they rode in on the same white horses as Star Army does. Though they were there doing anything but being noble." Thad reached up and placed his hand on one hip. "Though did my best to help out when I could. Someone needs to look out for the little people." A smile crossing his face as he recalled all the shorts that lived on the ship.

Koyama snapped her fingers rather audibly and gave a scathing look from the entrance to the bar. "I do believe I said we were leaving. Walk and talk you two."

"I heard ya. Was busy having a flash back to the good old days. Alright, lets go then since your in a hurry to do something...like...Uh where are we going exactly?" Thad had tipped his head to one side for just a moment. He then looped his arm through Koyama's arm like she was a shield.

Euikoshi recoiled at being scolded by Koyama. She hadn't heard the Koyama's command to leave so she was caught off-guard by the attitude from the XO. She immediately ended the conversation with Thad and left the tavern as ordered, growing quiet and tense.

Koyama gave him a level look, "We are observing. You know. Looking at things. Taking stock of what Valaad has to offer. Criminal elements, medicines, treatments, law enforcement, population." she stated with some finality.

"Or would you rather Sanda-hei outperform you in this duty? My safety is in your hands, Maximus-hei, and you just let your charge near a door to a city on a planet we know little about and its current state of affairs."

Yayoi moved around the two talking as she made her way to stand beside Koyama’s side. She blinked her eyes as she saw Thad. “Are you two dating or something?’ she asked wondering why Thad was allowed to do that. She blinked as she listened to Koyama speak and blushed because it was true.

"I'd like to see Sanda-hei outperform me at...well...anything." His smile grew even bigger. "Yayoi, bold of you to assume such a thing. I am just keeping close tabs on my charge. And what better way then locked in arms like a married couple out for a evening on the town." He grinned then stuck his tongue out towards Yayoi in a playful fashion.

Koyama gave Yayoi a small look, "If you would rather scout ahead feel free." her offer was genuine to allow the Ranger to be away from the Hybrid-SOL. "If not, stick close and we can get this done faster." but then to Thad,

"So what does that make Yayoi-hei and I then if you and Euikoshi are 'married'?" she queried, looking back to the Neko beside her and then to her guard. She was goading the man and wanted to see what wild as hell notion got into his head.

Euikoshi kind of curled her lip in disgust without being able to help herself. She didn't dare make a smart remark back to an officer, though. She just looked down aat her scanner and checked the radiation levels again.

Thad noticed the look coming from Euikoshi. "Least this married I just got a curled lip. Last girl I proposed too sent Star Army finest to to lock me up. I feel I should take that as a compliment." A light laugh came from Thad. "As for what that would make you, lets just go with team mates. Keep it simple and not introduce yet another reason for me to get locked up."

Yayoi nodded her head, getting things done fast would be good, especially in a world like this where they knew nothing about. She found herself back in silent mode since she didn’t know what to add to the conversation. Though Thad’s words caused her to smirk “sounds smart” She replied to him as she walked into lace and turned her attention to the environment.

Koyama shook her head at the science officer, "Apologies, it is something you will have to get used to around him. It tends to rub off on others." her tone apologetic as she held the door open for them. "On Hanako's World he proposed to be a Pizza Delivery Man or something to that effect."

But she did stop to stare at the man, an eyebrow slowly raising, "And here I thought you would have some oddly elaborate scheme in mind." remarking as she strode down one of the dusty streets.

"With the supplies brought in, I thought we would check the state of pharmacies, healthcare centers. Food stalls, day-to-day things for now."

Even as she said these things, she sent a brief telepathic message to the Elysian in the other group. Telling him of the Kuvexian Hybrid, her destination, and what the two workers had said when they had first entered the bar. Along with the resulting reaction of Thad's remark to the two. The XO had found it oddly suspicious.

Thad walked along side Koyama like a happy puppy following its master. Though it was not as it seemed as Thad was scanning the area with much content. He could feel eyes on them as they moved around. He had hoped acting like a couple might draw out some undesired in the area. "You know me, never one to have a plan and just make things up as I go." The smile would make it seem like he was telling the truth. His hand on his sidearm however told a different story.

Koyama uttered, "Yes, improvisation seems to be your thing." while looking for an opportunity, which eventually presented itself in a local pharmacy not too terribly far from where they had been. Looking up to Thad, and then to the pharmacy, she nodded toward it. "I want to go in there."

"Ah, perfect idea...maybe I can get some BC for Mia so we don't oops again." He did a little chuckle followed by a sigh.

Yayoi glanced to the Pharmacy, then moved forward to be the first one to the door and she opened it, both to enter, and to test if it was safe.

The local Pharmacy had a young, tough-looking woman behind a wall of transparent Zesuaium made of old starship window. "I'm surprised to see Star Army in here," she said, "You all have free health care, right?"

"Yup and still can't afford a cure for my maybe future wife. What is a man to do with all this freedom." He then looked to Koyama. "So, looking for something in here?"

Koyama rubbed the bridge of her nose, "Minkan can control their reproductive systems, Maximus-hei. They, as well as my kind can turn that on or off at a whim." her voice turning frosty. Had Mia intentionally let herself get knocked up? A question for another time.

But as she entered having stated the former while outside, and at the young woman's question inside, Koyama turned on a pleasant smile and bob of her head at the question. "We do, yes, and is it so surprising for Star Army to be in the city? If so, forgive me, I have yet to see much of the Kikyo Sector at large." feigning ignorance when in truth she had seen a great deal of it.

"... is such security necessary?" she asked, curious and nodding to the window between them. And with a somewhat startled glance, having had fixated on the Zesuaium, looked to Thad. "Browsing."

"A lot of sketchy people pass through neutral systems like this," the pharmacist told Koyama. "People who consider Yamatai too safe for their tastes. Some of them are pirate types just looking to loot and space-fold. The Star Army doesn't come here much since this place isn't part of the Empire anymore, and the local government is barely functional. So we have to look out for ourselves," she explained. "Tell me, is there any word when Valaad can become part of Yamatai again?"

Weapons Shop

Sanda looked at her time piece then back at Del and Frank. "Hurry up you two." She said, "We still got parts of the town to inspect."

"I will when i get the prices." Delmira said tail flicking a bit.

"Aye ma'am just finishing up some last minute purchases." turning to the gun store salesman frank asked if he sells any 20x100 rounds.

"Yes, I have some. They fit the Ke-W5 Light Armor Tactical Rifle," the gun store owner replied to Frank.

Having completed her purchase she step outside and nodded to Mochi. "We're about wrapping up here Sir. We'll be heading out momentarily." She unclipped one of the big cleavers she had just bought and showed it to the Science Officer. "What do you think of this things Sir?"

Mochi had been silently watching the others, having completed his sampling of the settlement earlier. Tapping dutifully at his science pad, the Elysian was not only taking notes of the anthropological side of things here, but also how his crewmates were doing with the away mission. Mochi nodded approvingly to Sanda, "I'll be happy to get underway once more. Still, it was important to see what technology these people had." He glanced up and down at the cleaver, "A souvenir. It looks quite interesting. Aether.. Hm. Nice spot."

However, at Frank calling Sanda "ma'am" for a second time, the science officer shook his head in silent dismay. Casting a tired glance to Sanda, he returned his gaze to his pad after a moment and sauntered over towards the exit to await the others.

Sanda put the cleaver back on its hook her back. "I thought so, I figure the XO would be very interested in looking these over. I might even ask the Captain if I can talk to one of our prisoners to see what they know about the coat of arms crest."

"Hey I know I'm short but I asked how much for the other Kuvexian stuff." Delmira said to the store owner. "I'm on a time limit here."

Frank would shell out the ks for the weapon and ammo. "Alright, Ma'am I'll be waiting outside till everyone's ready."

Sanda caught the look from Mochi and sighed. Three times Frank had called her 'ma'am'. Not that it bothered Sanda much, but it wasn't proper etiquette. She needed to address it before the Taii did. "Frank, I appreciated the promotion and all, but I'm not a ma'am. I'm the same rank as you. Even though I've been given temporary command I'm still not a ma'am." She glanced over at the Science Officer then added, "Hoshi-hei if you want to be formal. Sanda otherwise."

"I'm well aware Sanda, its just more out of respect than anything else." Frank said with a chuckle before looking at the Mochi. "Plus you out of anyone could use the confidence boost."

"That's what I figured so I hadn't said anything before. But the real officers take exception to that I guess." She smiled briefly. "Thanks for the vote of confidence, but just following my orders is all the confidence boost I need."

Mochi seemed fairly distracted by whatever was on his glowing screen. Idly, he glanced up after feeling someone's eyes on him. "Oh.. Well- It's not so much the term being used that way that's the problem. Getting the small things wrong often indicates bigger problems. We tend to pick up on things like that." Returning his green eyes to his work, the officer added, "But yeah. These things exist for more than just tradition. Even if you mean well, there's distinctions for a reason."

"I guess that's fair, so Sanda how long have you and the nerd known each other?" Frank asks with a smirk before shaking his head. knowing he was probably gonna get chewed out for that one. "I need to get a sensor program installed.." Frank said outlawed.

Sanda's eyes widened in horror and she shot a look at Mochi. Just who was Frank referring to as 'the nerd'? Before she could admonish him she saw the Taii's expression change. "Oh miercoles." She muttered.

Delmira will pick up the sword with her tail curling about it while she picked up the rest of the goods. The small neko looked comical with her arms full of gear as she walked out the shop. "I could use some help or a wheel barrow."

Mochi's emerald eyes slowly lifted from the pad as he processed exactly what Frank had said. His expression changed from mild disinterest to a much more stony look. A second passed where he just glowered at the other man. Deliberately, Mochi spoke. "Frank-hei. Let me get something straight, since clearly you skipped a day of basic."

He pushed off the entrance-way where he was leaning, stepping over to the android. "I am not your friend. I barely know you. And you *sure as shit* have not known me long enough to get cute." Mochi paused for a mere moment, still looking Frank square in the eyes. "Even my friends know better than to say stuff like that in front of other crew members. You need to get your shit together before I get someone to push it in. Understood?"

At that, he didn't wait for a response, turning curtly and returning to his old position. "Sanda-hei, this is an opportunity for you, at least. How do you see it best to 'correct' Frank-hei's various misunderstandings?"

Frank smiled "Whatever you say bossman, Ill try not to do that again but its best not to start a scene in front of civilians looks bad on the star army." Frank adds as he picks up his gear to leave the building.

"Before you go care to give me a hand?" Delmira asked barely holding on to the pile of gear. "i dont want to drop something and cause a nuclear explosion."

Frank would walk over to help Del, "yeah no problem."

- - - -
JP END

OOC: JP by Wes, Ajax, Charaa, Cowboy, Miko, Ethereal, ShadowWalker

Koyama cocked her head a little as she listened to the woman's tale. She had maintained that pleasant, patient air while everything was laid bare from her perspective. "Valaad's becoming part of the Empire again? Perhaps, we only arrived a short while ago on a cargo running circuit. So unfortunately news is scarce in that regard I am sorry to say."

At this she bowed, "But, I will let my superiors know about what you have said if you wish. To require such... protection," she added a rap on the transparent Zesuaium for emphasis, "Does not do for a place of essential business. If I can, and if my voice carries any weight, I will push your query up the chain of command as I am able. Valaad being part of the Empire again would help the world in many ways."

"Chief among them not needing Zesuaium dividers in a pharmacy." with a lifted finger she added, "But I would like to ask about your medical situation if I could? What is it like here exactly?"

Valaad: Planet side Market Place: Gunstore

Sanda had unconsciously come to attention as soon as Inmochi began to chew out Frank. Part of it was not that long ago she had mistakenly been too casual with the Science Officer and had been chewed out for calling him 'Birdman'. Although Sanda still felt that he had been a little harsh with her at the time since they were on the ship and just sparing in the Dojo, here was different. They were in public on an active mission. She completely agreed with the Taii on this. Frank's comment had been completely out of line.

When Inmochi turned to her she stood straighter. Before she could even think about an answer to his question, Frank spoke again and again, smarted off to the science officer. That was when Sanda snapped. "Sterling-Hei!" Sanda snapped out causing the shopkeeper to jump. She was quite mad. Mad that Frank had disregarded her warning to follow proper etiquette. Mad that after being corrected by an officer he had backtalked again. Mad that he was not acting like a professional soldier. Mad that he was acting like Thad!

"When an officer corrects you the proper response is 'Yes Sir!' It's not 'Ok bossman' and then a bunch of Labio de mierda de toro! What makes the Star Army look bad is enlisted men backtalking their officers. If a civilian sees an officer correcting a subordinate, they see that the Star Army holds itself to a high standard of professionalism and that it will not tolerate anything less than that." Sanda had moved to stand in front of Frank. Her lighting tattoo seemed to flash brighter as she continued. "I won't tolerate it either. When we return to the ship you will familiarize yourself on the proper etiquette of a soldier of the Star Army. Inmochi-Taii and Koyama-Chui will prepare a test for you to take and until you pass said test you are assigned to KP and Dojo cleanup duty." Sanda wasn't sure if her punishment would be approved, but if she did have the power to do so that would be her punishment.

"Now, as it seems you've been having some trouble with proper etiquette, the correct response from you should be, 'Yes Hoshi-Hei' and not another damn word."

Before helping out Del like she asked Frank would Be getting an earful from Sanda too. the tall biodroid looked down at Sanda Losing his Joking deminer would Revert in a way chalk it up to programing or that Franks model type was never meant to be unchained as he is. the redness of his optics flashed briefly before returning to normal color. straightening up his posture.

"Aye Hoshi-Hei, This Unit will review proper etiquette when it returns to the ship." Turning to Moshi Frank Nodded his head "Apologies Seinosuke-Taii, This unit wont let it happen again." Franks actions were emotionless robotic less like a living being and more like a machine responding to orders its given. turning back to Del he reached down and grabbed the heavy objects from her taking a good amount of weight from her. holding these plus the duffle with his new arm and rifle plus ammo. He makes his way outside without another word.

Somewhere in the back of his mind Frank thinks to himself as the machine side of him takes over while the ghost in the machine that he is curses himself for being rude. *a lot of time has changed and I got to stop acting how I would have around Ty* he thought to himself while the machine side of him straightened out his act.

Mochi ran a hand through his blonde locks to relax himself after having to turf out Frank. It wasn't something he enjoyed doing at all, but it had been necessary. Affording Sanda the chance to correct Frank on something minor like etiquette had been good, with Mochi just lending a little to Sanda's explanation.

However, Frank had decided to say what he said, in the manner he said it, in the company he said it with.. It had been out of line enough that Mochi had to be crystal clear and not leave it just down to Sanda, which he had done in no uncertain terms.

It was just then that Frank decided to dig himself deeper by using a dismissive tone and trying a.. guilt trip? Apparently Frank knew more about PR than an officer and Senator. The Elysian was about to take some serious corrective action when to his pleasant surprise, Sanda stepped up to the plate.

It wasn't too long ago that she'd had a bump on a similar but lesser issue, so Mochi was visibly proud of her for standing up to disorder when it reared its head. The science officer watched in silent approval as Sanda swiftly closed the matter up. He made a mental note in her favour while she did.

"Agreed." Mochi responded to the proposal in a weary but positive tone, glad to have the matter laid to rest. "I'll talk with Koyama-chui once we're done." When Frank spoke, he simply nodded. It was really too late for just an apology to be satisfactory. As he said, it would be brought up with Koyama.

"Right-- Shall we get moving?" The Elysian looked to Sanda, the question seeming a bit rhetorical. "Lead the way."

Still visibly angry at the whole incident Sanda headed towards the door but stopped in the door way to call to Del. "Shopping trip is over now Lulie-hei. Let's get moving." Outside with her team once again together, she took point and headed towards the edge of town. She set a brisk pace partially to force the others to huff it a little and to allow her a moment to cool off. This trip had been an emotional roller coaster and right now she just wanted to see the end of it. Give command back to the officers and the senior enlisted personal like Yayoi and Cassie.

Maybe that was the whole point of Koyama's little test, to show Sanda how tough command was as well as see how she would do when given it. Bueno, esta prueba sería mucho más fácil si estuviéramos en combate. She thought to herself. También si no hubiera descubierto que mis padres están vivos y viviendo en esta bola de polvo! Well, even with all these challenges, she would give it her best effort. Because that's what a good soldier does.

Sanda decided to send Koyama an update.

Valaad: Pharmecy

Thad blinked a few times as Koyama explained to him the powers of baby control. While he had read about this topic during his training, it had not clicked till this very moment what this meant. Back on his home world, the only way he knew to prevent babies was a pair of closed legs. Granted it would seem even when you have the power, being irresponsible was still a thing. He'd have to ask Mia about this feature.

Thad looked towards Koyama. "While I like the idea, I am not sure a single person will be enough for Yam to commit an entire army to take back this world." He then looked to the person on the other side of the Zesuaium. "Though if there was a resistant group around, this may just tips things in that direction."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…